Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,080 members, 7,970,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

FULL VIDEO: Alleged Tape Of Tiwa Savage And Her Lover Leaks Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FULL VIDEO: Alleged Tape Of Tiwa Savage And Her Lover Leaks Online (2582 Views)

Alleged Tape Of Janemena And Prince Kpokpogri Surfaces (video) / Leaked S**x Tape Of Kpokpogri And Jane Mena..(sex From Morning Till Night) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FULL VIDEO: Alleged Tape Of Tiwa Savage And Her Lover Leaks Online by TheHitEmpire: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
An alleged tape of popular Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage with her new lover has surfaced on social media.

It is however, not clear if it was released by the suspected blackmailer that threatened her.

Recall that Tiwa had disclosed she was being blackmailed with an X-rated of her and her boyfriend.

The alleged tape of Tiwa Savage which has gone viral leaked online on Monday night

WATCH HERE BELOW

https://www.thehitempire.com/trending/alleged-tape-of-tiwa-savage-and-her-lover-leaks-online/

(1) (Reply)

My Wish For Everyone In 2012- Saheed Osupa / Timaya And Kcee Settle Rift Between Wizkid And Davido / Eva Longoria Poses Nu*de, Wearing Crystals On The Cover Of ELLE Mag | See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.