Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,707 members, 7,975,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:27 AM

Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed (737 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / What Do I Do With This Girl? Advice Needed! / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hello Nairaland fam.

Before I go into this story let me give you a little background of myself.
I grew up in a conservative area which some people call GRA and that has severely affected how I relate with other people especially the females.
Infact, when it comes to issues of women, my confidence is 0%.

So recently after reading from my elders here on Nairaland, I decided to take the leap of faith and start relating with the female folks.

Mind you, my interest is not really to go into any relationship but to build my confidence the more.

So there is this girll from my school (I'm a student in one of Nigeria's University of Tech down North) whom I met at our school recreation park.

I collected her number and we started chatting and all was flowing well. Plus we have a met a couple of times again either for lunch or dinner.

Due to the behavior of this lady(don't know if she's pretending sha) I was planning to make her a one of my closest friend, and if it works then move to maybe dating.

But recently, I have noticed I strange a behavior from her. She seldoms chat me as usual. Most times even when I chat her, it takes forever for me to get a reply. When she finally replies, she will apologize for not replying the other time, but still repeat the same thing she apologized for again.

What happened yesterday made the matter worst. We planned to meet in school by 1pm. I called her around 1:10 to know where she was, but her number was busy. I called her again around 1:25 this time around her phone rang but no answer.

As am speaking to you, since yesterday, she has not returned that call nor dm me to tell me why she didn't show up nor pick my call.

But this same girl have posted more than 10 updates on her WhatsApp status today.

After our times together, she was anticipating me to talk to her about relationship like maybe dating, but deep down me I know I won't deceive myself. I can't date her for now. How can we date when common friendship cannot be maintained?

I've noticed this days that the trend among most ladies is that, either you date them or you are out of their lives.

I need advice on what to do Experienced Nairalanders.

I was planning to delete her number and just move on, but who knows if there's a better alternative?

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by Sonnobax15(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Op,for the sake of your sanity, delete her number and move on with your life bro..You don't deserve such stress right now in your life.....
Today,I had a similar issue with a very close female friend of mine... Tho we've kinda agreed to date each other but her behavior off late has been Nothing to write home about...... This afternoon,she messaged me..I knew something was about to happen......So I had to maintain my cool and kept the chat going....The next message I got from her was--"please obax can you help me with 10k" undecided. Just imagine the nonsense..... I'm talking about the same girl whom I haven't heard from ñor seen for sometime now.....Na once I tell her straight up say I no get shishi undecided. I went back to my contacts and deleted her number from my phone...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by Godada(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2021

I would address you as a little bro, so please pay attention.

Ladies may seem difficult but in reality they are not so.

Before I gat back to ladies stuff, let's talk about you.

You should make lots of friends ladies and gentlemen alike. Work on building your confidence.

Now about the lady thing, with the advent of social media and the rage that comes with it, a different breed of ladies are been born.

But what matters most here is your self....the sum of all the qualities women would find irresistible in you. Women typically from the first glance can tell if they want bed you or not.

This is directly proportional to how you are seen and perception.

Having said this, it's the ladies that decides if a relationship would happen or not. If they are going to love you or respect you.

So here is a rule of thumb, if the lady begins to disrespect you, it is high time, you called it quits.

There is much to learn.

But just know this, there are over 4billion females, don't let one or two, kill your buzz

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by SILENTandSMART2: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
You've answered your question boss,

Reason why i stop commenting in nairaland is because nah senseless people dey.... They will land to call you names now..

Also get it in your head if a girl loves you she will feel like cryin' if you don't check on her for hours so as of late replies you getting that's a sign that you ain't in her top notch people she will reply after seeing message instantly,

Some girls just get dat useless behaviour of not replying instantly probably they think it make them look more mature or saussy , if anybody apart From my boss ignores my message for 30 minutes dude i reply such person 3 days later dats how i do my things i can't be stressing myself on someone that add nothing to my life..... Learn how to life works....

7 Likes

Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by ChiefSosa(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by arthurwillia(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
AmosFishon:
Hello Nairaland fam.

M

[s]After our times together, she was anticipating me to talk to her about relationship like maybe dating, but deep down me I know I won't deceive myself[/s]. I can't date her for now. How can we date when common friendship cannot be maintained?

First of all how do you know she’s anticipating that you talk about relationship, you don’t reason like this, no matter how much a lady is free with you.

AmosFishon:
I've noticed this days that the trend among most ladies is that, either you date them or you are out of their lives.

It’s the way it should be, if you ain’t adding anything to their lives then you are gone

AmosFishon:

I need advice on what to do Experienced Nairalanders.

I was planning to delete her number and just move on, but who knows if there's a better alternative?

Now the advice is in two ways, if you want to date then delete her number ASAP because this is not one for you as she definitely has plenty options like e plenty so run.. but if you want to lash, she’s an easy target.. with about 10k you will lash her twice and free her..

I’ve had her this kind of lady too before, she is cool sometimes with me and sometimes she just goes MIA, all I did was promise her money, she came the first time to my house, lashed her, gave her small part that I have issues with bank, next time she came lashes her again and gave her the remaining.. I was doing all this while still feigning love and relationship
So there you have it
Use your head

Christabel Warri girl for oau that year.. chai

1 Like

Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Godada:

I would address you as a little bro, so please pay attention.

Ladies may seem difficult but in reality they are not so.

Before I gat back to ladies stuff, let's talk about you.

You should make lots of friends ladies and gentlemen alike. Work on building your confidence.

Now about the lady thing, with the advent of social media and the rage that comes with it, a different breed of ladies are been born.

But what matters most here is your self....the sum of all the qualities women would find irresistible in you. Women typically from the first glance can tell if they want bed you or not.

This is directly proportional to how you are seen and perception.

Having said this, it's the ladies that decides if a relationship would happen or not. If they are going to love you or respect you.

So here is a rule of thumb, if the lady begins to disrespect you, it is high time, you called it quits.

There is much to learn.

But just know this, there are over 4billion females, don't let one or two, kill your buzz

Thank you sir!!!
Re: Should I Forget About This Girl? Advice Needed by OloshoMan: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2021

(1) (Reply)

She Doesn't Reply My Sms Love Message / How To Prove To Her That You're The Boss / 10 Incredible Health Benefits To Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.