Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,742 members, 7,892,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures (32004 Views)

I Still Get Paid As A Civil Servant In Nigeria, UK Cab Driver Confesses / Civil Engineer Earning / Meet Mayen Adetiba, The First Female Civil Engineer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures by Frenzy01(m): 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is amazing and inspiring...

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures by tizteezy(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2021
@OP
I have a younger brother who's very good at it.
He's in his final year at University of Uyo.
If there was a way you could mentor him, albeit I don't know your exact location, I'd appreciate.
I wouldn't want the guy to slow down.
Re: My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures by gunpoint(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
WEALTH304:
this is so funny.am also a graduate of mechanical engineering from University of Lagos.
To God be the Glory I run my own company now.
But before doing that I worked as a graduate trainee for a year,in which I was oportuned to witness so many projects.(Dangote,Bua,Plans,Nestle and co) I was then promoted to site engineer, project engineer and I left the company as a project manager.
one thing I know is that no individual will award a contract to you without some necessary documents been presented.
1.you don't have a registered company name.
2.No office address.
One thing is contract of this huge amount can not be paid into a personal account.

https://www.nairaland.com/6801199/how-much-it-cost-building
Dude is Lai Mo
Re: My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures by ben2rhymes: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
SLIDEwaxie:
You're simply what they call a lucky Bastard. This doesn't make your smart or better. You can't be a good civil engineer in school, it can only be because of long years in practice.

Now, that being said- you designing a structure is the job of an architect, supervision is the job of a builder and the structural aspects is for a structural engineer, in which you come in..

And nobody would pay ₦200,000,000 into a savings account for a job just based on recommendation because clearly you were a novice. Lass lass, if they were desperate to help you, they'll attach you with a major construction firm and pin you as a head of department.

My point, you are just one of the lucky bunch, you're not smart or very good and you're probably just a liar
If I was a baby, I’d say you’re being jealous or negative, as a learned adult, honestly you spitted the truth. Maybe the op was just testing his writing skill. He’s a good writer.

A whole client that could afford more than 200million project will not have a friend who’s an engineer, con say na one small graduate his son recommend e wan entrust project on

1 Like

Re: My Success Story As A Civil Engineer Earning 7 Figures by Jaycee07(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2022
dejonathan:
Are you a JW bro?

Yes I am
Send me a personal message.
Thanks Sis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa CP Honours Husseini Jidauna, The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Top Lies Nigerian Job Seekers Tell In Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.