Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. (701 Views)

Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others / Bandits' Attack Repelled By Villagers In Kebbi State (Graphic Photos) / Troops Of 115 TF Bn Killed 16 Bhts And Recovered Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Dagger111(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Nigerian Army Troops of Operation Hadin Kai in Northest repelled BHTs attack. At about 5pm on 18 October 2021, unconfirmed number of ISWAP/BHT mounted on several gun trucks and motorcycles attacked FOB CHABBOL. The Army troops stood their ground and successfully repelled the attack. However, reinforcement team from 7 Div Garrison led by commander 7 Div Gar encountered ambush which was successfully cleared as well. ISWAP/BHT withdrew in disarray due to troops' superior fire power and were pursued along their withdraw route. Unfortunately, a soldier died during the gun fire while 4 were wounded. 2 gun trucks belonging to Comd 7 Div Gar were also damaged. The ISWAP/BHT Casualty is as follows: 25 X BHTs killed in action with unconfirmed number of wounded BHTs. List of equipment captured are listed also, 2 X GTs, 3 x AA GUN, 1 X RPG TUBE, 11 X AK47 RIFLES, 1 X FN RIFLE, 1 X SNIPER RIFLE AND 1 X ISWAP FLAG. ALSO, 1 X GT Was destroyed. The general situation is currently calm while troops moraled and fighting efficiency remains satisfactory. Pictorial evidence is attached for your information. Some accolades for our gallant troops please.

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Dagger111(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
More pictures.....

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Dagger111(m): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pictures...

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Dagger111(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Graphics pics...

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Dagger111(m): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Additional pics...

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
They always asked for pictures of bodies. Here are they. Fuckin jigger infested vermin bastards.
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by heendrix(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mehnn I love seeing this, Pikin wey talk say hin mama no go sleep, him sef no go use hin eye taste sleep. more grease to Army's elbow.They should keep giving us images like this weekly

If you know any link/site I can be seeing updates like this, holla me.

1 Like

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by 2special(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:
Mehnn I love seeing this, more grease to Army's elbow

They should keep giving us images like this weekly
yeah, likewise me, it gives me Joy

1 Like

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by heendrix(m): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
2special:
yeah, likewise me, it gives me Joy

The other one I watched recently of Army butchering and decapitating bandits live sweet me diee

but Army not too try, looking at the first and 10th picture they messed up that Nigga's preek so bad. how will he now cope with his 72virgins??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by godofuck231: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
A perfect rape scene , I give the Nigerian army 8/10 pending the mop up of all other virgins looking for heaven , damn see knackings ( starring naija stead , soja mean, and barrel 50 cal)

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. by Dagger111(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
heendrix:

The other one I watched recently of Army butchering and decapitating bandits live sweet me diee

but Army not too try, looking at the first and 10th picture they messed up that Nigga's preek so bad. how will he now cope with his 72virgins??

Idiot. grin He will use artificial preek in heaven. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Witch Doctor Never Told Me He Will Run Mad O - Young Nigerian Girl Confesses / Dowen College Student's Death: Kashamu's Family Empathizes With The Bereaved / Tell My Dad I Tried My Best..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.