Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,404 members, 7,937,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself (61288 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Meets Hilda Baci (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Meets CEOs, Mulls Lockdown Review in Seven Days / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Myhusband(m): 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
if na General umahi or terrorist hell Rufai the body bag gov, he would have been beating dead by now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Kingrefreshed: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
From Here: https://www.nairaland.com/6807595/sanwo-olu-artist-bodataiye-oniyakuya-come

Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, today received Taiwo Osinowo (Aka Boda Taiye Oniyakuya), who did a funny painting of the Governor and posted it on his Instagram page (@bodataiye_oniyakuya), which got a reaction from the Governor. Mr Governor received the painting at the Lagos Youth Symposium event that was held today at the LTV Blue Roof Agidingbi, Ikeja. “Broda Taiye” said he got a lot of funny messages warning him not to go and meet the Governor, but he is happy that the Governor he met is a good and a humble man, He thanked the Governor for the opportunity, prayed for Mr Governor, Lagos State and Nigeria in general. Mr Governor said this is a way to encourage creativity among Young people.

#RebuildingLagos
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YU7ZMDHqI

This governor na real clown grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by OmoOshodi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Political strategy...EndsarsKilling anniversary approaching

Nice way to walk into youth hearts

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Newton85: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lol, I just realized that this dude that drew Sanwo-Olu's portrait calls himself "Oniyakuya"? Lol, the guy must be a real werey wey just dey catch cruise with his portraits of popular figures.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by SarkinYarki: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Very impressive
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
...evil artist Luckily, sawo olu is a voyage governor with a good feeling of comedy.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by TemmyT002(m): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
If he enrolls the guy in an art class, ẹ go make sense gan
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by austinelex: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
People that drink blood you call humble you must be funny
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Babanah: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
It’s not a ‘funny portrait’ rather it’s called a caricature.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Benji1987: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thank you Gov. Sanwo olu for being approacheable, we thought the boy will be humiliated.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by BBQZ: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
He has a sense of humour..shikena
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by timefarm(m): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
When GOD ALMIGHTY wants to advertise or Bless a Man or woman, Even things that are Humanly Nonsense and Humanly useless will begin to Make Sense and become Useful .
Absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by ExposingdMatrix: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by seunayantokun(m): 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Person wey sabi draw no get money, na person wey draw jagajaga dey collect money. You can see the race is not for the swift neither victories in battle for the mighty but God's mercy rules, most times through time and chance.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Drone95(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
This is NFT in crypto space grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by joyandfaith: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
From Here: https://www.nairaland.com/6807595/sanwo-olu-artist-bodataiye-oniyakuya-come

Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu, today received Taiwo Osinowo (Aka Boda Taiye Oniyakuya), who did a funny painting of the Governor and posted it on his Instagram page (@bodataiye_oniyakuya), which got a reaction from the Governor. Mr Governor received the painting at the Lagos Youth Symposium event that was held today at the LTV Blue Roof Agidingbi, Ikeja. “Broda Taiye” said he got a lot of funny messages warning him not to go and meet the Governor, but he is happy that the Governor he met is a good and a humble man, He thanked the Governor for the opportunity, prayed for Mr Governor, Lagos State and Nigeria in general. Mr Governor said this is a way to encourage creativity among Young people.

#RebuildingLagos
#ForAGreaterLagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3YU7ZMDHqI
The artist is real Oniyakuya.
Oniyakuya meets onijibiti in lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Gbolahan111: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
My question is where will this portrait be kept? Like I’m whose office grin grin cheesy?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Lightorder: 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2021
This boy get mind o
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Urbanchampion: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
tuzle:
If it were a 2year child who drew that, it would have been better. But for an adult to draw that nonsense, he deserves slap, a very hot one. But I like sanwolu sense of humour. If it were buhari, DSS would have arrested that guy and charge him for terrorist attack against the president.

You won't get the point, because you're not Yoruba, you could have ignore it all together. The concept behind it is the "oniyakuya" I can't translate it though
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by seyz91(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
LibertyRep:
The governor himself has to admit he isn't paying for the drawing but for the frame.

Life shouldn't be made unnecessarily stressful jare.

Thumbs up to the Governor and the Oniyakuya for the comic relief.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by ibijoh(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
I begin to like this man gradually wooo....
Nice one your Excellency
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Benprass(m): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
tuzle:
If it were a 2year child who drew that, it would have been better. But for an adult to draw that nonsense, he deserves slap, a very hot one. But I like sanwolu sense of humour. If it were buhari, DSS would have arrested that guy and charge him for terrorist attack against the president.

Try and create a little space in your life that will give you the chance to smile and laugh over somethings.

The Boko Haram we are seeing today how many have dss arrest? If you have nothing good to say is better you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by steve6: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
...He uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
I like his sense of humor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by tuzle(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Urbanchampion:

You won't get the point, because you're not Yoruba, you could have ignore it all together. The concept behind it is the "oniyakuya" I can't translate it though
who told u I a not yoruba, do u know me or have we ever interacted before? And oniyakuya means someone who draws rubbish.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Aduroja123(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
Congratulations dude...

Normally nobody will accept a such picture
We all know it's political strategy.

Before nko
Just to be the cynosure of attention
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by tuzle(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Benprass:

Try and create a little space in your life that will give you the chance to smile and laugh over somethings.

The Boko Haram we are seeing today how many have dss arrest? If you have nothing good to say is better you shut up.
u don't have to quote me. How did my message affect u, since u smile and laugh with your little space why are u so bitter about the what I wrote. Next time u see why comment, u can just ignore and read the next one. Fish
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Kyf1: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Meets Artist Bodataiye Oniyakuya: Receives Funny Potrait Of Himself by Octopusssy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mindlog:
Oniyakuya.... cheesy cheesy
Oniyakuya lo'oto cheesy

Election is coming so Sanwo is trying to make himself attractive to the yoots

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai's Wife, Hadiza Visits Her Farm: Husband Won’t Pay Ransom If Kidnapped / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Presidential Election Results From Sokoto State - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.