Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

"End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command (16142 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Police Ban Street Protests In Kano / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / Keyamo: Atiku, Kwankwaso Have No Street Credibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by iRepNaija1: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
RIP in peace to all those men and women who were murdered last year, believing their deaths would lead to some substantial change in Nigeria, only for them to die in vain.
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Ayotemide(f): 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
When will rampaging bandits kill you?
Ibkhaleel01:
Uselesss lawless bunch of Criminals..... endsars kee you dre.....

3 Likes

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Temitope009(f): 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Never being a fan of any type of protests.. Innocents always suffer
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Bigchristo: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159370843246013&id=735776012
Another protest will escalate if the police refused to let the anniversary hold, why would they banned people from exercising their rights?
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Darreytinho10(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Awon werey grin God punish all of una under this Buhari government, e ni ku ire
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Daniluv1(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Christistruth00:
Don’t mind them instead of them doing fund raising events to repair all the Carnage and destruction they did in Lagos last year and earnestly ask for forgiveness and apologise for the Lekkilies and the Murder of innocent Policemen they are looking for another chance to attack Lagos again

Eko Koni Baje

You must be very stup*d
So the lives lost isn't important right?

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by DSC7: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
20:10:2020......

cry cry cry cry....

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Davefed(m): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Tomorrow will be a great day for all Nigerians who aspire peace, unity and good governance.
Tomorrow we will remember our fallen heroes, who are martyers of Freedom.
Tomorrow we will remember our angels who stood for freedom
Tomorrow we will remember our young ladies and men who died holding Nigeria flag.
Tomorrow we will remember switching off of Lekki tollgate light for evil and darkness to prevail for short time.
Tomorrow we will remember no matter how darkness last light will prevail.
To all Nigerians youth in nairaland we stand against Buhari and cabals. Tomorrow there will be total shut down of Nigeria. The whole world will hear our voice and tomorrow will be a step toward freedom we all are longing for.
A new dawn will embrace the country, the blood of our fallen youths Will cry out for justice for all Nigeria youths.

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Buckeyemedia1: 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Davefed:
Tomorrow will be a great day for all Nigerians who aspire peace, unity and good governance.
Tomorrow we will remember our fallen heroes, who are martyers of Freedom.
Tomorrow we will remember our angels who stood for freedom
Tomorrow we will remember our young ladies and men who died holding Nigeria flag.
Tomorrow we will remember switching off of Lekki tollgate light for evil and darkness to prevail for short time.
Tomorrow we will remember no matter how darkness last light will prevail.
To all Nigerians youth in nairaland we stand against Buhari and cabals. Tomorrow there will be total shut down of Nigeria. The whole world will hear our voice and tomorrow will be a step toward freedom we all are longing for.
A new dawn will embrace the country, the blood of our fallen youths Will cry out for justice for all Nigeria youths.

Quite obvious that you are unserious & Jobless, & don’t have a source of income? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Davefed(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
I don't know why you guys are obsessed with hatred and lack of common Sense...

During the EndSARS uprising of fools, police officers were killed in the South, but in the East, they did not just kill officers, most of the ones they killed they mutilated and decapitated them thereafter. The only thing they did not do was to roast and eat them like the Sallah day massacre in Plateau in 2011 when some Plateau youths attacked worshippers on Eid day, killed, roasted and eat the dead bodies. It's just a matter of time, they will start eating the dead bodies of their victims as the curse spreads.

It does not matter your grievances with a person or a people, if evil befalls them you cannot afford to be happy about it. To be happy for evil makes you evil.
May peace be far from you.

2 Likes

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Killermamba: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
Christistruth00:
Don’t mind them instead of them doing fund raising events to repair all the Carnage and destruction they did in Lagos last year and earnestly ask for forgiveness and apologise for the Lekkilies and the Murder of innocent Policemen they are looking for another chance to attack Lagos again

Eko Koni Baje

Eko wey don baje already, as long as your lord tifnubu still dey decide and control Una Lagos will remain dead

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Buckeyemedia1: 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Davefed:

May peace be far from you.
They should be shot @ sight, Useless Jobless Miscreant Protesters.

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Davefed(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Quite obvious that you are Jobless, & don’t have a source of income? Nonsense.
I will not stoop so low to exchange words with you. Resorting to insults shows actually how bad you were brought up. I can't afford to waste my time with a troll.

Grow up plsss

3 Likes

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Buckeyemedia1: 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2021
Davefed:

I will not stoop so low to exchange words with you. Resorting to insults shows actually how bad you were brought up. I can't afford to waste my time with a troll.

Grow up plsss
What insult, are you not Jobless? Where do you work, don’t you have work tomorrow?
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by seyz91(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
cheesy
Bobotic:
Tiwa Savage will follow us protest abi? tongue
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Davefed(m): 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What insult, are you not Jobless? Where do you work, don’t you have work tomorrow?

Stop quoting me and get a life. By the way stop being a nusiance and be a benefit to your people.

2 Likes

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by wizseller: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Its quite unfortunate how you think

Who doesnt know that it was government sponsored hoodlums that disrupted peaceful protesters and same hoodlums went on a rampage

Such a shame

Since the endsars protest, how much has government done to bring respite to victims of Police brutality across Nigeria

Christistruth00:

Eko Koni Baje

3 Likes

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Spherical77(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bomave:
We� will protest
Go to your state and protest
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Buckeyemedia1: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Davefed:

Stop quoting me and get a life. By the way stop being a nusiance and be a benefit to your people.
I dare you go & protest, we will celebrate @ your eulogy this time next year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by seyz91(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
i tell you
valentineuwakwe:
WETIN be this government and police people own here again?
You have taken food from me......
You have taken free speech from me.....
You are planning to monitor my calls and whatsapp. ...
You have caged the media from telling me real news and stories......
You have taken right to good things of life which i don't enjoy in this country.....
Now you still want to take away my right to protest?
For how long will this continue?
God help this country!
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Spherical77(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
wizseller:
Its quite unfortunate how you think

Who doesnt know that it was government sponsored hoodlums that disrupted peaceful protesters and same hoodlums went on a rampage

Such a shame

Since the endsars protest, how much has government done to bring respite to victims of Police brutality across Nigeria

Yes You are right. That's why we don't want any further destruction in the name of protest
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Spherical77(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
LMAO grin grin
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Davefed(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Behold you have gone beserk in this forum.

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Theunbothered: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

This is a clear violation of rule 2 but the mods will never remove these people form this forum. I really wonder what they are doing.
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by thinksense: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Any idiots that come out to protest fire him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by wizseller: 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
So people should stay quite and take whatever government dishes to them

I now see why history is not taught in this country

Because they don't want people to be aware of injustices of the past.

Sorry to bust your bubble, ENDSARS remembrance will continue to be commemorated for years to come even after Buhari leaves office.

No one is burning any where down

The Police should be on standby to arrest unscrupulous elements not peaceful protestors.

Peaceful protest is an alienable right under the constitution

Spherical77:
Yes You are right. That's why we don't want any further destruction in the name of protest

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by RPG2020(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Make una go come we dey nairaland awaiting update

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Spherical77(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
wizseller:
So people should stay quite and take whatever government dishes to them

I now see why history is not taught in this country

Because they don't want people to be aware of injustices of the past.

Sorry to bust your bubble, ENDSARS remembrance will continue to be commemorated for years to come even after Buhari leaves office.

No one is burning any where down

The Police should be on standby to arrest unscrupulous elements not peaceful protestors.

Peaceful protest is an alienable right under the constitution

What next afterwards?
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Banmeallday: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
SEE YOUR NIGGER POLICE FORCE

Who told them they should even comment on political issues or claim they can stop a protest. Is that what they should be concerned about.

It is not a crime to protest or advocate peacefully. See them they even said people were murdered when Tinubu dem said the nothing like that happened.......

Stupid azz Niggers that dont know the democracy they are copying allows for protest

1 Like

Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by AfroKnight: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Armed robbery continues brazenly in Lagos traffic. No police presence.

Time for a peaceful procession, police is doing show of force.

Politicians have already prepared their goons to come and cause mayhem.

After killing young people, you still won’t let them be remembered. You still want to soil their memories.

I wish hell were real and readily available right here on earth. These politicians, their nairaland agents, policemen and policewomen deserve the punishment of hell.
Re: "End SARS Anniversary: No Street Protests In Lagos" - Lagos State Police Command by Crownwahley(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Statement On Abacha"s Death In His Prison Notes / Speaker Monday Igbuya Pictured With Ibori In UK / 2019: Atiku Abubakar To Formally Declare In Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.