Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,278 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:39 AM

Matured Vj Is The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Vj Is The Best (660 Views)

Is It True A Ladies Lips Shape Represent Her VJ Shape? / My Experience Bangn A Matured Vj / How To Determine Shape & Depths Of Vj By Facial Features (2) (3) (4)

Matured Vj Is The Best by ifinger: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2021
She was 8yrs older than me I met her at my former work place , a secretary in the organization , it all started like mere flattation, cos each time she comes around my office she always find a way to rob her jug against my head under the guise of greetings and hugging , on one occasion I grabbed are jugs she never resisted , we both smile d like nothing happened , then I became bolder the next time she came again I literally popped her jugs out , she was like not hear not hear so i just tickled it that day not long I told her I want to fk her she obliged me I invited her over and banged her wella , gave her lots of tongue action men matured pusi is the best no stress every holes knows what's up

Re: Matured Vj Is The Best by Godada(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2021

And you had to come here to testify what the Lord have done for you.
Re: Matured Vj Is The Best by Jeon(f): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
ifinger:
She was 8yrs older than me I met her at my former work place , a secretary in the organization , it all started like mere flattation, cos each time she comes around my office she always find a way to rob her jug against my head under the guise of greetings and hugging , on one occasion I grabbed are jugs she never resisted , we both smile d like nothing happened , then I became bolder the next time she came again I literally popped her jugs out , she was like not hear not hear so i just tickled it that day not long I told her I want to fk her she obliged me I invited her over and banged her wella , gave her lots of tongue action men matured pusi is the best no stress every holes knows what's up

Low budget arron Johnson..
Please marry her.

Re: Matured Vj Is The Best by ifinger: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Godada:

And you had to come here to testify what the Lord have done for you.

Werey de ment
Re: Matured Vj Is The Best by ifinger: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jeon:

Low budget arron Johnson..
Please marry her.

Another werey ogun fire u

Babes, Can I Send You 20k For Christmas Or You Have Boyfriend? / Never Trust The Man Who Tells You... / .