Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,473 members, 7,917,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:13 AM

Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend (764 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by DanielAlhassan(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen please I need your advice on this please

There is this girl I met some years back when I was still residing in Northern region
She kind beautiful and cool tho I ask her out because I only came for visitation

I didn't stay long I left I chat her up and told her my intention and she accepted but I never took it serious because I don't really understand her

I use a different WhatsApp number to chat her up and asking her out for a sex she accepted and couple of time I gave her location but I didn't show up because am in a different state

Recently before she graduated from school I reunited with her again ask her out with my real identity she accepted me but never took it serious

I use my fake identity again to ask her out for sex she accepted and gave me her price

Kind of like her but I don't understand her attitude towards money

She never ask me for money and I have never given her money

I need your advice is there any way I can change her or I should just used her

No insult
Your advice is important
Thanks
Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Do your parents have a house they own? If yes sell it and give it to her. She has toto she deserves everything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by dawnomike(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
All i can say is that 'don't be a mumu'. Get out of there!!!
Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by SportsHD: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Do your parents have a house they own? If yes sell it and give it to her. She has toto she deserves everything.
Your sarcasm is everything.
Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by Godada(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2021

What do you really want?

Since you have shown her you are not interested in her with your real identity, do you now want her to take you serious?

She has given you a price, come to the venue then and see if she gonna give you some.

Just understand that she was never yours
Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by Smartb0y: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
I don't know why some people think with their dick. you already know she's a hoe,why are you still contemplating.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by Elporo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
DanielAlhassan:

No insult
Your advice is important
Thanks

She's expendable.

You should be glad. You see this burden you feel, it tells you she's not for keeps.

I know she's fine. Just so you know, they are the most risque of girls.
Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by kc4christ(m): 6:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Guy u self no serious,she is been honest here sad sad sad

Na her under carry u come, while na ur money carry her come court arise case close.
Re: Don't Know What To Call Her Runs Girl Or Girlfriend by Sonnobax15(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok

(1) (Reply)

They Are Still Dating You Because They Have Not Seen Your Replacement Yet. / Guys Let Have Fun.....when Last You Collect Billing. / I Miss Been A Simp!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.