Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,170 members, 7,916,414 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:53 PM

This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua (630 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Spiritual Seal For Bad Dreams And Witches / The god unmighty Of The Blasphemous Nairaland Satanists Is The Lord Of Lies / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
It's because he was one of them, otherwise they would detest him, because they cannot love someone who destroys the works of Satan which they do, but someone who destroys men's lives and spills innocent blood as they do.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's because he was one of them, otherwise they would detest him, because they cannot love someone who destroys the works of Satan which they do, but someone who destroys men's lives and spills innocent blood as they do.

Do you have dirts with proof on this man?if yes spill with evidence or you simply let him rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
cry cry
My God..
God said we shouldn't judge.
U are too extreme and won't win a single soul that way..that is if God actually acknowledges your work for him on earth.
Modern day Pharisee..you are a shame to d body of Christ

Tuehh
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do you have dirts with proof on this man?if yes spill with evidence or you simply let him rest in peace
That Jesusjnr of a guy is nutty

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:
cry cry
My God..
God said we shouldn't judge.
U are too extreme and won't win a single soul that way..that is if God actually acknowledges your work for him on earth.
Modern day Pharisee..you are a shame to d body of Christ

Tuehh
Now you know why God has refused to answer you, and why you're turning into a satanic tool.

The prayer of the wicked is an abomination to God.

As for winning souls, you've never won any so stop speaking about what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ask God to reveal his evil side to you.

The wicked shall never rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Now you know why God has refused to answer you, and why you're turning into a satanic tool.

The prayer of the wicked is an abomination to God.

As for winning souls, you've never won any so stop speaking about what you know nothing about.
You say you are a Christian but I doubt so..eat a humble pie bro

U shouldn't drag T.B Joshua a man who have touched lives positively.he was hated because he was with God like Jesus was hated and a lot of rumors went about following his death just like Jesus own

Do. Not judge others so u won't be judged,wasn't it written in ur bible
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

You say you are a Christian but I doubt so..eat a humble pie bro

U shouldn't drag T.B Joshua a man who have touched lives positively.he was hated because he was with God like Jesus was hated and a lot of rumors went about following his death just like Jesus own

Do. Not judge others so u won't be judged,wasn't it written in ur bible
You obviously don't know that I was a blind fan of TB Joshua like you, and was even opening thread in his favor, until God opened my eyes to see how evil he was.

So stop speaking ignorantly of what you know nothing about. I wouldn't say such things if I wasn't sure.

I am not saying he didn't do good things, I even recommended his good part to other church leaders to emulate, but his evil part, my friend, you don't want to go there.

You haven't got the least idea, otherwise you'd know it better for him to die, instead of many innocent lives which would have gone if he were yet alive. Why do you think the satanists and witches here adored him?

Can they adore a good man?

You probably don't know there are witches and satanists here abi?

You still have a lot to learn. Repent first and ask God to reveal these things to you.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=jesusjnr2020 post=106887057] You obviously don't know that I was a blind fan of TB Joshua like you, and was even opening thread in his favor, until God opened my eyes to see how evil he was.

So stop speaking ignorantly of what you know nothing about. I wouldn't say such things if I wasn't sure.

I am not saying he didn't do good things, I even recommended his good part to other church leaders to emulate, but his evil part, my friend, you don't want to go there.

You haven't got the least idea, otherwise you'd know it better for him to die, instead of many innocent lives which would have gone if he were yet alive. Why do you think the satanists and witches here adored him?

Can they adore a good man?

You probably don't know there are witches and satanists here abi?

You still have a lot to learn. Repent first and ask God to reveal these things to you.[/quote

]

Chat me up on WhatsApp.a lot to learn
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=PRE4 post=106887100][/quote]Alright. You can now remove your number.
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by NaijaSatanlst: 2:11am On Oct 20, 2021
Iyaebe:

I am not saying that TB JOSHUA is a 100% good man.

The reason why jesusjnr2020 picked up this fight with me is because, I confronted him for claiming that He is the one responsible for TB JOSHUA's death.

You'd have to be a stupid prick for you to make that claim.

Imagine jumping on the death of someone to say that you are the one who killed them through prayers.
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:50am On Oct 20, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

I am not saying that TB JOSHUA is a 100% good man.

The reason why jesusjnr2020 picked up this fight with me is because, I confronted him for claiming that He is the one responsible for TB JOSHUA's death.

You'd have to be a stupid prick for you to make that claim.

Imagine jumping on the death of someone to say that you are the one who killed them through prayers.
This is exactly my point, but it's not just him but there are many of them satanists and witches here.

You can look up CharlyG1's thread "seeing angels, demons, fallen angels..." to confirm this. These were confirmed NL witches who were proudly witches, they were not ashamed of serving the devil. They bragged about killing pastors on that thread while they were causing trouble there. Yet they approved of TB Joshua as one of their own while he were yet alive, that should speak volumes.

They were representing the general view of witches and satanists as this one about TB Joshua.

When witches and satanists love and adore someone to the extent they did of TB Joshua, that means the person is a mindless killer of innocent human souls for the devil as they are and one of their very own.

May God deliver us from all of these blood sucking demons and ritual killers. In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Please
Can you help me with any amount of money?

I want to get some foodstuffs

Even if it's 400naira
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
He is just a misinformed churchgoer like you! smiley
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

He is just a misinformed churchgoer like you! smiley
Okay, Antichrist!
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by NaijaSatanlst: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Okay, Antichrist!

Lmao grin You are actually the antichrist wink
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Okay, Antichrist!
Ironically you don't even know the real meaning of "Antichrist" smiley

"AntiChrist" is the title for religionists claiming Christians but don't know the purpose of the Christian faith, all they do is form a religion that seems appealing to them and keep practicing it. So since they don't know the tenets of Christianity any form of worship that is not spoken against is OK to them therefore they can't prove any religion wrong logically.

For your information, if i want to prove TB Joshua's ministry wrong i will just go straight to what Jesus established and how it was arranged to benefit adherents of the faith.
TB Joshua's ministry is just like any other one you people are praising, the only problem the guy had with you people is his refusal to join the ranking system where your religious leaders do rank themselves. That's why they're blackmailing him, there's nothing they do that TB Joshua's ministry is not doing better than all of them put together even though he wasn't practicing true Christianity! smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ironically you don't even know the real meaning of "Antichrist" smiley

"AntiChrist" is the title for religionists claiming Christians but don't know the purpose of the Christian faith, all they do is form a religion that seems appealing to them and keep practicing it. So since they don't know the tenets of Christianity any form of worship that is not spoken against is OK to them therefore they can't prove any religion wrong logically.

For your information, if i want to prove TB Joshua's ministry wrong i will just go straight to what Jesus established and how it was arranged to benefit adherents of the faith.
TB Joshua's ministry is just like any other one you people are praising, the only problem the guy had with you people is his refusal to join the ranking system where your religious leaders do rank themselves. That's why they're blackmailing him, there's nothing they do that TB Joshua's ministry is not doing better than all of them put together even though he wasn't practicing true Christianity! smiley
Anyone who denies or question the deity of Jesus as the Pharisees did, and call Him Angel Micheal is an Antichrist.

All Jehovah witnesses are Antichrists and lying hypocrites as the Pharisees.
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Anyone who denies or question the deity of Jesus as the Pharisees did, and call Him Angel Micheal is an Antichrist.
All Jehovah witnesses are Antichrists and lying hypocrites as the Pharisees.

Ògbéni don't change the topic of discussion, TB Joshua's ministry acknowledge Jesus the same way you people wants him to the acknowledge so what exactly is wrong with him? smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ògbéni don't change the topic of discussion, TB Joshua's ministry acknowledge Jesus the same way you people wants him to the acknowledge so what exactly is wrong with him? smiley
I can't remember discussing TB Joshua with you, but that you are an Antichrist being a JW, because all Jehovah witnesses are Antichrists and lying hypocrites as the Pharisees.
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by SilasIBB: 1:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Am beginning to lose respect for you. Why judge?

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I can't remember discussing TB Joshua with you, but that you are an Antichrist being a JW, because all Jehovah witnesses are Antichrists and lying hypocrites as the Pharisees.

The man is generous and kindhearted so people will love him, as for Christianity neither TB Joshua, you or any of his enemies practices Christianity!
Christianity is not about calling Jesus name but doing what Jesus taught! smiley
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The man is generous and kindhearted so people will love him, as for Christianity neither TB Joshua, you or any of his enemies practices Christianity!
Christianity is not about calling Jesus name but doing what Jesus taught! smiley
Is that why you JWs are Antichrists?
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
SilasIBB:

Am beginning to lose respect for you. Why judge?
Please lose it very well. It's an abomination to me if i'm supposed to please you (men) instead of God for you to respect me.
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Do you know the meaning of Antichrist?
Because you're one yourself! smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know the meaning of Antichrist?
Because you're one yourself! smiley
It's an honor coming from an Antichrist JW and lying hypocrites who see Jesus as nothing but a mere angel.
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's an honor coming from an Antichrist JW and lying hypocrites who see Jesus as nothing but a mere angel.

You are the accuser and at the same time the liar because Jesus is our Master, Lord and King so it's you who only honour him with your lips whereas you don't obey his orders! smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Janosky: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are the accuser and at the same time the liar because Jesus is our Master, Lord and King so it's you who only honour him with your lips whereas you don't obey his orders! smiley
Let him continue DECEIVING himself.
On this forum,even his fellow Trinitarian devotees have rebuked him for attacking one of their own. grin cheesy
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Janosky: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Genesis 16:7 Amplified Bible published by your Trinitarian mentors proven you wrong.
Deal with the truth, nutty. cheesy
Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Janosky: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The basic Hebrew meaning of son of God (bene Elohim) is angel/Messenger.
John 7:16 and John 3:16, that is what Jesus is.

The Screenshots of Daniel 12:1 & Genesis 16:7 proven you are DECEIVING yourself.
Na your fellow Trinitarian devotees given that proof causing you sifia pains.
Continue WAILING upandan
grin

Re: This Is Why Many Nairaland Satanists And Witches Loved TB Joshua by Janosky: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

1 John 4:3
3 But if someone claims to be a prophet and does not acknowledge the truth about Jesus, that person is not from God. Such a person has the spirit of the Antichrist,
which you heard is coming into the world and indeed is already here.

. 14 Furthermore, we have seen with our own eyes and now testify that the Father sent his Son to be the Savior of the world. 15 All who declare that Jesus is the Son of God have God living in them, and they live in God"

1 John 4:3,14 says continue DECEIVING yourself, 3 gods devotees Antichrist. .

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

⚫⚫ (Divorce) Yes Bible Permits Us To Remarry Under Certain Conditions / Assembly Of God Or Assembly Of Dustbin? / I Saw The Rapture, It Was A Big Shock To The Whole World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.