Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,136 members, 7,949,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed (27345 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley During His Quran Graduation / Throwback Photo Of Naira Marley During His ‘walimoh’ / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by phemmie06(m): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2021
No more hymns to backup your sermon. If you know you're dry of God's instructions to your congregation why not ask God and if that is too big for you to, why not leave the stage?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by meobizy(f): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2021
Naira Marley lived and schooled outside the country. Of course he'll know how to market his brand. That in itself takes intelligence.
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by urbobo20(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2021
There is nothing roungh with what the pastor said if you understand Yoruba very well. Beside does singing Christian songs take one to heaven , . Nigeria bloggers and their madness
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by meobizy(f): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2021
1464f:
[s][/s]
Ehen, what was that thing you said again? You are nothing but a moneymaker for this forum.
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by JuanJO(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Life is not difficult, humans are just evil and mean
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by pickatyoubackup: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2021
lasheun:
Please don't forget to always play his song at home for your children, if you are married.
So that they could pick the message.
Message ko, massage ni undecided

Like it or not ur kids play his song also.
No dey form unnecessary moral standards here abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Crochet: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by meobizy(f): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
1464f:
I want to have sex with you
Lol. Unserious entity.
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by pickatyoubackup: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2021
sonofElElyon:

But Naira Marley has much more senseless messages than sensible ones... Shouldn't we be more holistic in our evaluation of him

That's y I said picked his message. Abi u want make ur mama bury you.

If good people still do bad sometimes, why shouldn't bad people do good sometimes
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by generalwo(m): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2021
So in other words, his members can model their lives after naira Marley since he's intelligent? Na WA o
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by TheSourcerer: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na now Una know say life no hard?? undecided
Life no hard, na we dey make am look hard. Most especially for this useless country called ehh wetin be the name sef? I don forget. Is it Nageria or Algeria?? undecided

People way dey smoke weed, na weed dey give them sense.
hi hello , how are ya?
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by yusluvad(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
He looked beyond the persons vices and picked his message.

Word on marble...
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Dunga2345: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
He looked beyond the persons vices and picked his message.

Exactly what I do preach..Look beyond the human and pick his perfections..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by austinelex: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2021
This pastor self imaging singing doctor said i should be sucking breast every nyt before sleeping na sense be that
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Lovenorth: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2021
This is a shameless and hungry pastor like any other pastors. They are very stupid and hypocritical people on earth, this is the kind of people that encouraged Tiwa to be doing what she has been doing
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by sonofElElyon: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

That's y I said picked his message. Abi u want make ur mama bury you.

If good people still do bad sometimes, why shouldn't bad people do good sometimes

Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in it Proverbs 26:27

He that curseth thee will I (God) curse Genesis 12:3

Thou art snared by the words of thy mouth Proverbs 6:2

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. He wore cursing as his garment; it entered into his body like water, into his bones like oil. May it be like a cloak wrapped about him, like a belt tied forever around him. May this be the LORD's payment to my accusers, to those who speak evil of me Psalm 109:17 - 20

Now to address your silly argument. The assertion was that Naira Marley has sense.. I maintain that such conclusion is fallacious because saying one or two reasonable things and 100 unreasonable ones can not justify such argument
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 20, 2021
I was actually thinking about how smart Nairamarley is days ago. True, people say he is everything bad, but that guy has his own record label now. Like he is a label boss who now has boys signed to his label, making songs and also making him money. He (Marley) also makes songs too, and at the end of the day, this dude makes legit money from music. He is some business man.
AuntRose:
I don't know the kind of pastors this generation is breeding. So disappointing

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Kingpin1000: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2021
I don't know why people see people that smoke weed as not smart.
You need to be smart to be a yahoo boy and 99% of yahoo boys smoke weed when they want to chat a client.
Weed tends to bring out the best of what you know.
I have seen a US based professor smoke weed.
The fact is that people tend to fear or criticize what they don't know.
Have you ever asked yourself why reggae music gives the best lyrics and messages, the answer is GANJA.
remember weed is different from from other drugs.
Even reggae artist such as culture preached about the hazard of cocaine in " get them soft" but he will never preach against weed because he has not seen any adverse effect of weed.
But excess of everything is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 20, 2021
grin For the Dumb people that don’t know smoking weed is not Bad it doesn’t make you smart either it just slows you down enough to contemplate certain issues and things critically. Stop having misconceptions and actually read and study the plant . That’s why the white man seems better than the Black man . He doesn’t criticize all out he investigates first.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by babaalagbo1(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Weed or indian hemp has so many benefits spiritually than just to smoke it for smoking sake or highness it's deep...it's a very important plant medically and tradomedically...it's work and benefits spiritually are numerous

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Kingpin1000:
I don't know why people see people that smoke weed as not smart.
You need to be smart to be a yahoo boy and 99% of yahoo boys smoke weed when they want to chat a client.
Weed tends to bring out the best of what you know.
I have seen a US based professor smoke weed.
The fact is that people tend to fear or criticize what they don't know.
Have you ever asked yourself why reggae music gives the best lyrics and messages, the answer is GANJA.
remember weed is different from from other drugs.
Even reggae artist such as culture preached about the hazard of cocaine in " get them soft" but he will never preach against weed because he has not seen any adverse effect of weed.
But excess of everything is bad.
Facts upon Facts people think to be able to convince someone to give you their hard earned money is a days job. Yahoo boys are smart infact some of them have the most interesting perspectives on things you would be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by babaalagbo1(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin For the Dumb people that don’t know smoking weed is not Bad it doesn’t make you smart either it just slows you down enough to contemplate certain issues and things critically. Stop having misconceptions and actually read and study the plant . That’s why the white man seems better than the Black man . He doesn’t criticize all out he investigates first.
God bless you immensely

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by ewami: 7:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Was that not the pastor that said 'whatthefuck' sometimes ago...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by pickatyoubackup: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2021
sonofElElyon:

Whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in it Proverbs 26:27

He that curseth thee will I (God) curse Genesis 12:3

Thou art snared by the words of thy mouth Proverbs 6:2

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. He wore cursing as his garment; it entered into his body like water, into his bones like oil. May it be like a cloak wrapped about him, like a belt tied forever around him. May this be the LORD's payment to my accusers, to those who speak evil of me Psalm 109:17 - 20

Now to address your silly argument. The assertion was that Naira Marley has sense.. I maintain that such conclusion is fallacious because saying one or two reasonable things and 100 unreasonable ones can not justify such argument

I thought I was talking to someone with sense. Believe what u want and don't quote me over righteous he goat
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by Kingpin1000: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Facts upon Facts people think to be able to convince someone to give you their hard earned money is a days job. Yahoo boys are smart infact some of them have the most interesting perspectives on things you would be shocked.
One of this best decisions I made in my life was while smoking weed.
Before making that decision I had to think for like 3hrs plus. You can imagine thinking about something for 3hrs.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by sonofElElyon: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2021
pickatyoubackup:

I thought I was talking to someone with sense. Believe what u want and don't quote me over righteous he goat

run along.. lout
Re: Pastor Hypes Naira Marley During Sermon, Says he's smart Despite Smoking Weed by RPG2020(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2021
If e easy make bobrisky praise you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya Is A Liar - Ubi Franklin Posts Legal Agreement / Omojuwa Shades Oge Okoye Over Dog Theft / Chief ogbonnaya To Naira Marley: You Stole Our Dance Step For 'Soapy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.