Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,189 members, 7,943,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Tiva Savage Speaks When The Sex Tape Finally Leaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiva Savage Speaks When The Sex Tape Finally Leaks (513 Views)

Tiwa Savage Speaks About “one-minute Men” On Stage / Léaked Vide0: Bobrisky Finally Leaks Bedr00m Vide0 With Actress Tonto Dikeh / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiva Savage Speaks When The Sex Tape Finally Leaks by Masnet01(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Tiva Savage speaks when the sex tape finally leaks [TRENDING]

A leaked video was posted on the Internet containing someone who looks very much like the singer called Tiwo Savage.

In the video, the "All Over" singer can be seen touching her vagina with his fingers as a black penis pierces her private parts while moaning softly.

Recall that Savage revealed last week that he was blackmailed with her sex tape.

The singer revealed in an interview with American radio presenter Angie Martinez that the video introduces herself and her current partner.

However, Savage says she decided not to pay blackmailers because blackmailers usually come for more.

Then she said:

“Yesterday I was leaving a radio station in my car and my road manager sent me a message and was like ‘Yo check your phone’ and I’m like okay, then I checked it and I’m like where did you get it from and he like I just got it like 20 minutes ago.

"This is a tape for me and the person I'm dating."

"I hung up and sent it to my manager and it was like, 'Oh my God' and I was like, what are we going to do?" So the man wants money now. "

"I asked him where he got it from and he said he got it about 20 minutes early.

"The video was sent to him and it's a recording for me and the people I met.

"The first thing I did after the call was to send it to my manager and ask what to do.

“This man wants money now. The person who was with me also went crazy.

"My manager asked how much the man wanted."

“I decided not to pay the guy because if I did, he would come back two months, three months or even two years later.

“Who knows, if I send money, that person will likely release it.

"I'm not going to let anyone blackmail me for doing something natural."

When asked if the blackmailer was the man she was dating, Savage clarified her current partner's reaction to the news.

She added

“No. He is going crazy too. I’m like what are we gonna do and my manager is like ‘How much are they asking for?’ So I woke and I was like no – I pay now, two months time you gonna come back again and two years and who knows if I do send you the money you are gonna release it anyway.”

"Like the fact that I don't let anyone blackmail me for doing something natural."

Tiwa said the person she was in contact with threatened to hand over the tape if she didn't pay them the amount of bitcoin they demanded.

Now, Tiva Savage speaks when the sex tape finally leaks... Continue below ��

https://www.drizzleweb.com.ng/2021/10/tiva-savage-speaks-when-the-s3x-tape-finally-leaks-trending.html

(1) (Reply)

The Man In My S£xtape Was Enjoyable – Tiwa Savage Proudly Says / Slay Mama Caught Spending Madam’s Money With ATM Given To Broke Husband(video) / Bbnaija White Money With Emma & Niyi At His Homecoming(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.