Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,320 members, 7,943,795 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) (57958 Views)

My Tour Of New Afrika Shrine | To See Fela Kuti Belongings And Bedroom (video) / Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / Traffic Diversion As President Emmanuel Macron Visits Afrika Shrine, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Mko123(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pls moderator, is it permitted to type RIP for a great hero?
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by tuboi: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
Fela the overated junky

Waoooo shocked shocked shocked……I hope anyone in your lineage will ever be overrated like him

6 Likes

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by seyz91(m): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
cheesy
Chillext:
na visit to Fela bedroom you dey call tour?
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by dalass(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is babanla nonsense grin
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Curious345: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
merolis:
Fela lives ON.

REMAX 40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

6 MONTHS WARRANTY
is there anything like a 40,000mah power bank... Just asking
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Aganju849: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Revolva:

Have you ever wondered what Fela Anikulapo Kuti‘s residence looks like or imagined walking around the Kalakuta Republic, knowing full well that this was once where the Abami Eda lived and breathed until his death in 1997?

Felabrtaion 2021 gave me the opportunity to experience a guided tour of Fela’s Kalakuta republic where i have the chance to see his living space, and several collections of private properties as well as his bedroom which has been preserved to remain how it was when he was alive.

This is an iconic place in the New Afrikan Shrine as many fans and lovers of the great icon of Afrobeat music Fela Kuti's belongings were displayed here for people to have a chance to seat and take some photographs of the vintage properties of the legendary Fela Kuti.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUsGDUVUTJY

Wrong info

The bedroom pictured is at the Gbemisola street house. Fela never lived at or had much to do with the New Afrika Shrine.
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by aloma007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
It is well

Hi everyone, I've got an interview tomorrow 21/10/20 after a long wait to get rid of joblessness but no dime for t-fare.
Please for God's sake kindly assist me.

Presently in Ibadan.
Interview venue is Lagos and I must be there by 10am.

Please, please, and please, I'm begging every well meaning members of this platform to rescue me as no amount will be too small.

Abosede Oluwatosin Adeola
UBA.
May God almighty replenish all considering hearts.
Thank you all as I trust in you all.
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by feeloscar(m): 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
donbachi:
Ekong ekpo center.
You must be either Anang, Ibibio or Efik.
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by AmazingELixir: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin

What else do you expect to see inside the bedroom of a chronic ganja man
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by ekanx27(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
To bleep one babe for that bed won't be a bad idea
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by fuckpro: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
donbachi:
Ekong ekpo center.

To boost moral nothing spoil
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by clembass: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
donbachi:
Ekong ekpo center.
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by lkillbrokehoes: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
The legendary fela anikulapo kuti, Nigerian Messiah
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by emmadejust(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
merolis:
Fela lives ON.

REMAX 40,000mah

Ultra high capacity

2.1A fast charging

Dual USB port

LeD display

Anti scratch features

Multi protection

Pay on delivery

Number in pic below !!!

6 MONTHS WARRANTY

How much
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Premiumwriter: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
As in I dont understand ooh

Was this fela that great??
Because he didn't build mansion?

Maybe you should read up on Gandhi

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by dan9ice(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
donbachi:
Ekong ekpo center.

I saw what you did there grin

I won't type how you they brother, but I can't oo (in akwa ibom) grin
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by princewarri1985: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
I spent 10 years in lagos, in ogba lagos and this new africa shrine and fela white house in ikeja gave me the opportunity to meet alot of celebrities one on one even before they became popular , but the day i almost pass out from shock and excitment was the day i was at fela shirine, and i was at the VIP section upstairs with some friends and i went to the bathroom to ease myself and i knocked and a male voice inside asked me to give him a minute immediately the door was flung open and guess who came out the great majek fashek he was putting on a green dungari and a timbaland and he could visibly see how excited i was to see him and he gave me a hug and that day was the happiest day of my life because he was my late dad favourite artist and i grew up listening to his songs blasting from my late dad cassete player everyday and i fell in love with his music too, i never thougt in my that i would ever see him anyday talkless of touching him, i would have taken a pics with him but smart phones wasn't out then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by opobo007: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fela's bedroom was at Gbemisola Street, where he died. The New African Shrine was not in existence while fela was alive.

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
God bless Fela soul
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by porthouse7(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Revolva:

Have you ever wondered what Fela Anikulapo Kuti‘s residence looks like or imagined walking around the Kalakuta Republic, knowing full well that this was once where the Abami Eda lived and breathed until his death in 1997?

Felabrtaion 2021 gave me the opportunity to experience a guided tour of Fela’s Kalakuta republic where i have the chance to see his living space, and several collections of private properties as well as his bedroom which has been preserved to remain how it was when he was alive.

This is an iconic place in the New Afrikan Shrine as many fans and lovers of the great icon of Afrobeat music Fela Kuti's belongings were displayed here for people to have a chance to seat and take some photographs of the vintage properties of the legendary Fela Kuti.

fela did not even step feet in s new African shrine... ...wrong information, u knw nothing about fela
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Junky that your generation unborn can never match!!!

AlabiKILLER2021:
Fela the overated junky

4 Likes

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by porthouse7(f): 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2021
Revolva:

fela never performed @ new African shrine,fela shrine was formally @ ojuelegba and later people street Ikeja... Fela never step in d new African shrine
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by porthouse7(f): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Abami Eda!

Fela broke boundaries because of his Govt defying outbursts and musical prowess.

Too bad his Son Femi and Yeni are busy kissing the ass of the same government he fought all his life.

The closest to Fela is maybe Seun Kuti. Forget Femi and Made.
Femi is to soft, he's like ajebutter pikin, but Seun na street boy.... Made will grow to be great d boy is still young
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by porthouse7(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
Fela the overated junky

u are a fool.... Fela is a legend and my mentor... Nobody Bleep with fela

3 Likes

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Peerlessme(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2021

Anamdie adiongo
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Obviously you were here by day time,

One question, do you think all the night things happening in and outside of the shrine is right? Just curious, I stay very close and visit as often as possible
can you please expantiate...apart from the drinking and smoking,did you notice any other activity?

1 Like

Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Peerlessme(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
fuckpro:

Anamdie adiongo
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Germi9:

Felas room wasn’t this tidied ,true talk
Please don’t mind the OP,that’s not even fela’s shrine..that place was built and decorated by femi,fela‘s home was at pepple street at computer village before he died......the now afrikan shrine was opened in 2000 against fela’s death in 1997
Re: A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) by starkelvo: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 08037055188

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) / Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.