Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,277 members, 7,977,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:04 PM

Types Of Online Business ( Clothing Line) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Types Of Online Business ( Clothing Line) (273 Views)

Aba Market Traders Pirate Zlatan Ibile’s Clothing Line Days After Launch / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line / I Need Labels For My Clothing line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Online Business ( Clothing Line) by Yemicious(f): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Clothing line
This is a collection of apparel designed for a target audience and sold in retail locations and/or through online stores
Creating a clothing line is about establishing a company, designing the clothes, selecting materials, and sourcing the manufacturing process.
The Apparel Industry consists of consist of companies that are into the productions of clothes, footwear and the likes
Product categories include everything from basics, such as underwear, to luxury items, for example, cashmere sweaters and alligator-skin handbags.
*How to Start a Fashion Brand*
*Identify a need in the market
*Develop a business plan
*Identify your target audience
*Start designing
*Find a clothing manufacturer
*Choose a brand name, logo, and market profile.
*Choose a price point for your items
*Begin the marketing process

*Benefits of branded clothing.*
*It Unites Your Team. *Provide employees with branded apparel as a way to unite the team
*It Inspires Interest of people in your Company
*It Shares Your Corporate Culture.
*It Gives Loyal Customers a Way to Share in your brand story
Thank you for reading my post. Follow up with me on my Instagram page fabricbyyemia for lots more

Re: Types Of Online Business ( Clothing Line) by TriciaRay: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2021
Very beautiful material!

(1) (Reply)

Educative Content Ideas For Fashion And Related Businesses On Social Media / Bay Girl Dress / A Fortune Yellow Gold Plated Australian Opal Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.