Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,795 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Adele Out With A New Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Adele Out With A New Single (177 Views)

Full. Download: Adele 21 Album Zip / Download All Adele Mixtapes / Download Kanye West Ft Lil Pump And Adele I Love It Instrumental (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Out With A New Single by mediainc: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2021
British soul diva Adele on Friday released comeback single “Easy On Me”, in which she shares with the world details of the traumatic six years she has endured since last releasing a record.

In that period, the 33-year-old megastar said she suffered a “year of anxiety” in which her marriage fell apart.
While her voice has lost none of its power, the new single’s lyrics reveal a deeper vulnerability, with every chorus opening with the soaring refrain “go easy on me, baby” sung over a simple piano riff.

Full article https://uptownmediainc.com/adele-releases-new-single/

Re: Adele Out With A New Single by Soulsymbol99: 10:47am On Oct 20, 2021
I think I liked her better when she was fat grin

1 Like

Re: Adele Out With A New Single by mediainc: 1:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
I think I liked her better when she was fat grin
Big sized women have a certain appeal, they look more innocent.

(1) (Reply)

Nikello Ft Honoris-japa (remix) / Can I Have Live Callers On My Online Radio Station? / Official Video :brown Mauzo Ft Masauti – YUMBA Download Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.