Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) (35981 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband Celebrate Son On His 2nd Birthday - Pictures / Hailey Veronica Adeleke 2nd Birthday: Davido Celebrates His Daughter / Tonto Dikeh And Olakunle Churchill Celebrate Their Son's 2nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Newton85: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Erickymania:

You talking as if Davido is igbo. He has no business with Igbo culture bcoz he is not igbo. The boy will surely bear Davido's surname.
Davido's father is half-Igbo though.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Zeezenho: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
beautyfunke:
DNA should be carryout immediately, hope he will not regret in old age that he have been carrying another person load...

Fear Women....that hole is hell fire

Before I been deh think say na only afonjá guys bitterness and jealous eats up.

See ass this one take they beef small piken because of say na one fine Igbo girl born into fortune.na wah oh.o ga ju.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by amzee(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
miketayo:

Hope u have plenty money
Must one have plenty money before having a child out of wedlock?
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by amzee(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
limcar:
I'm currently fúcking my gf harder in order to have one
May God double your hustle and give you twins
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
The boy just resemble chioma head to toe
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by amzee(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Do what suits you
Yes sir
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sucha pretty boy! kiss

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Sophiemama: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Newton85:
Na Eskimo womb produce Ikpeazu and Mr. Ibu?
grin
Newton85:
Na Eskimo womb produce Ikpeazu and Mr. Ibu?
LWKMD, nairaland is so full of fun.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by TBD(m): 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
How can Ifeanyi become osun boy?

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by TBD(m): 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Combination of Yaruba and Igbo .
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
DeipTruth:

Money or no money that bo won't answer Davidos name. It's just the fact.

True!

His surname will be Okoh, cos he is the son of Tobechukwu Victor Okoh a.k.a Perruzzi
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by airsaylongcome: 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Zimmermann:
Na soft life, no be bleaching

Na soft life dey let hin face yellow and his hands dark? All the African Americans wey Don live inside snow and conducive weather wey no yellow, na hard life dem dey live?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by AmuEbule: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
CutenaijaMedia:
Nigeria music star, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido is celebrating his son, Ifeanyi on his 2nd birthday.

He wrote via his Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVP1bgfFDbp/?utm_medium=copy_link
Davido and fake assurance like 5&6 cheesy undecided
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by miketayo(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
amzee:

Must one have plenty money before having a child out of wedlock?

u want to bring a child to come and suffer. even if the child's parents aren't married they should at least provide standard needs (not basic )
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Fine boy.

This is one of the reasons why I must get married and have my children with my current girlfriend......Make pretty girl born for you, e get why.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Valuc: 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
amzee:
Cute baby..
Having a baby out of wedlock is the "new thing" now. I'm thinking of trying it out.
It saves you headache and money.
saves you headache and money you say? Just pray sey na person wey dey capable and want baby just like u if not... Na hell... U go pay thru ur nose
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by bepositive11: 7:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I still don't understand.

How is Ifeanyi Davido's Son?

Fingers crossed, with time the real owner will come for their son.

Look at his eyebrows. Compare it with Davido's. They're a carbon copy
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Bamzyriches451: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday ifeanyi
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I know. All am saying is, not every child would end up being born inside wedlock and whichever way it came, children are a heritage and gift from God.

Ok Boss
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
[s]
pepperdemzombie:

E pain am die!
Tell your papa wen I dey sleep for im one room mud house say I no go join una take akpu chop palm oil tonight.
[/s]

Now you are taking my words grin

I love dealing with Yoruba people I catch here in Edo state

Make e pain you die I don't care

I will keep dealing with those Yoruba thieves I catch here grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Josephkabila12: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday lil David
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by warlordd(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Happy birthday beautiful boy.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Ajibola2sure(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
amzee:
Cute baby..
Having a baby out of wedlock is the "new thing" now. I'm thinking of trying it out.
See ur mentality. Will you allow a random guy to try that with your daughter
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by akdjr(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Have u ever seen Chioma driving the assurance car?
Badbunny:
Assurance baby

cheesy
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by amzee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ajibola2sure:

See ur mentality. Will you allow a random guy to try that with your daughter
I will gladly allow it
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

[s]Now you are taking my words grin

I love dealing with Yoruba people I catch here in Edo state

Make e pain you die I don't care

I will keep dealing with those Yoruba thieves I catch here grin[/s]
Which day I tell you say I be Yoruba?
Gold digger from Biafra don enter one chance! E play penalty enter offside come turn to motivational speaker. Tonto mention her name join Kpokpogri's fvckees. Her sex video go soon come out.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by newoffer: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
The best is when you are like 20 year old. He dey sweet when u 40 and your son is already a man
amzee:
Cute baby..
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by TheMostComplex1: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mourinho24:
Someone said in the Igbo culture, when a child is born out of wedlock, that child belongs to the mother. Thereby, the father doesn't and can't lay claims of ownership over that child but in this case, the story change because say Davido get money. Guys, shebi una dey see say money nai dey make iron float? Have money and trample on traditions/culture.

You said half truth.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by newdawn2017(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Na soft life dey let hin face yellow and his hands dark? All the African Americans wey Don live inside snow and conducive weather wey no yellow, na hard life dem dey live?
hahaha. U wicked, na wetin? Small play wey them dey play with u.
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by NoFucksToGive: 5:54am On Oct 21, 2021
[s]
pepperdemzombie:

Which day I tell you say I be Yoruba?
Gold digger from Biafra don enter one chance! E play penalty enter offside come turn to motivational speaker. Tonto mention her name join Kpokpogri's fvckees. Her sex video go soon come out.
[/s]

Oga Edo state will never be part of Biafra or oduduwa

So drink sniper .. illiterate Yoruba boy grin

E pain am ooo grin
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by Classickj(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Mourinho24:
Someone said in the Igbo culture, when a child is born out of wedlock, that child belongs to the mother. Thereby, the father doesn't and can't lay claims of ownership over that child but in this case, the story change because say Davido get money. Guys, shebi una dey see say money nai dey make iron float? Have money and trample on traditions/culture.
tradition/culture are for the poor not the rich
Re: Davido Celebrates Son Ifeanyi On His 2nd Birthday (photos) by HRMK: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2021
but why are these ladies going after a married man whose wife is not ready to leave him?dont they know davido culdnt legally av more than one wife?how many babymamas has he now?3 or 4?BUT STILL COUNTING!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medikal Buys Fella Makafui A Brand New Car After Sugar Daddy Saga / Guvnor Ace Abandons Swedish Wife For Younger Woman / Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity As A Little Bride At Her Uncle’s Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.