Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,971 members, 7,942,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

When Will Hausa Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Will Hausa Protest (1466 Views)

Will Hausa-Fulani People Take Over Osun State After Tinubu's Shameful Loss? / Will Hausa Race Ever Rise To Reclaim Their Rich And Envious Ancestry Again / So When Will Hausa Produce A President In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will Hausa Protest by seunmsg(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
Arda1000:
https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/african-american-odyssey/abolition.html

https://www.loc.gov/classroom-materials/immigration/african/resistance-and-abolition/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/black-history/abolitionist-movement

https://www.ushistory.org/more/timeline.htm

If these ones aren't enough I can send u more
Anti slavery movement started as far back as 1770s and please make sure you read all these and learn.
Everyday is school and I don't blame for ur ignorance.
After Haiti defeated France anti slavery consciousness grew strong and that was the start so activism was a very big part in ending slavery

What kind of fuckery is this? I asked for a link where Endsars protest was reported in any south east state and you’re giving me links of anti slavery movement. Are you sure you’re okay?

4 Likes

Re: When Will Hausa Protest by Arda1000(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
seunmsg:

What kind of fuckery is this? I asked for a link where Endsars protest was reported in any south east state and you’re giving me links of anti slavery movement. Are you sure you’re okay?
sorry my bad
Re: When Will Hausa Protest by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Arda1000:
lol Hausa are the poorest ethnic group in Nigeria so what skill are u talking about
Then how come Hausas are the most comfortable people in Nigeria? how come some people always cry of marginalization?

As they like to put it "Why cry more than the bereaved?"
Re: When Will Hausa Protest by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:

If being considered a pauper by even the poor peoples community is one of the benefits then I rather lack that "skill"
That 'skill' is what has kept northerners in power since 1960, even when some people decided to kill northern leaders and install a dictatorship, northerners simply turned the dictatorship to their own advantage.

1 Like

Re: When Will Hausa Protest by Ofodirinwa: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
BKayy:

Leave those Black Educated Illiterates.
The main cause of the bloody 4 year American Civil war was the status of slavery.
Abolishing slavery by those most slave owners called "Nigger lovers" made some declare confederacy thus igniting the war.
As funny as it may sound, the confederacy fielded the same black slaves the Country was fighting for in some as war labourers.

Imagine, slavery was actively fought against by the same whites some criticise. Blacks only marched like we see in Africa while the whites fought against it with their blood when they want to end it.
The price of freedom is blood and the same whites "Niggers" are criticising in US paid the price for them.

Thats why some scientists argue that Black's have a slave DNA

you're stupid, blacks fought too
Re: When Will Hausa Protest by updatechange(m): 12:51am On Oct 21, 2021
Arda1000:
lol grin
How has the power they had affected positively to the life of an average Hausa

Blike u no no hausa ppl, dey will support their own even when he's obviously wrong rather than any others
Re: When Will Hausa Protest by meccuno: 1:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Is it your business if they don't or is your genetic affiliation to them now in doubt.

Ipob zombies everywhere
Aboki Zombie. Hope say dem don pay you grin
Re: When Will Hausa Protest by Arda1000(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Then how come Hausas are the most comfortable people in Nigeria? how come some people always cry of marginalization?

As they like to put it "Why cry more than the bereaved?"
that can be attributed from religious upbringings,an average Hausa isn't that comfortable with being poor,once ure poor ure poor doesn't matter if u show it or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Accused Of Rigging Votes, Supporters Called Him Thief, Ole Ole / Wike's Son Graduates From University Of Exeter, UK / Peter Obi The Northern President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.