Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,535 members, 7,929,739 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 09:19 PM

Technology - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Technology (218 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology by Sethadewumi(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hello pals; so I am in a bit of trouble here. My laptop’s hard drive crashed and now I need to recover loads of important files but I dunno how to go about it. So, I was hoping someone on here can help out with a solution or a place where I can reverse this situation.
PS: I’m located in Ibadan
Re: Technology by Onyeka90210(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sethadewumi:
Hello pals; so I am in a bit of trouble here. My laptop’s hard drive crashed and now I need to recover loads of important files but I dunno how to go about it. So, I was hoping someone on here can help out with a solution or a place where I can reverse this situation.
If you’re handy with screw driver you just need to open it up remove the hard drive and then buy hard drive casing that you can use to access the hard drive files on another system, the case converts the internal hard drive to external, case is about 3k/4k
Re: Technology by Stephendeals: 2:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Sethadewumi:
Do what Onyeka suggested it might work.
I am also in Ibadan you can contact me to have a look at it if you cant get it done.

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Come Across This Spare Me Little Of Your Time. / Software Installation Services Needed / Dell Precision M2800 - Quick Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.