Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,941 members, 7,946,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? (2821 Views)

How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today? / The Best Age To Get Married If You Want Your Marriage To Last Forever / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Essence Of Getting Married If Most Marriages Are Like This?? by Stone03: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
JamlinksNetwork:
How true is the fact that 80% of marriages lost their sexual tastes at most 5 years after the wedding

You can work on yours not to be like that. Mine is eleven years with five kids. Done giving birth and now I enjoy knacking with my wife. Sometimes, night and morning before leaving for work. Morning is most blissful, kids are off to school and everywhere is quiet

(1) (2) (Reply)

25 Years Old Simple Girl Looking For A Boyfriend! / Building Another Set Of Stallions / My Crazy Driver (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.