Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,107 members, 7,949,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Is 150k Per Month Ok Or Demand For An Increment? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is 150k Per Month Ok Or Demand For An Increment? (1079 Views)

CBN Ban Creates Huge Demand For Bitcoin In Nigeria / Ghana, Togo, Benin Increase Demand For Nigerian Gas / What Kind Of Goods Are In Demand In Nigeria: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 150k Per Month Ok Or Demand For An Increment? by tenry(m): 2:35pm On Jun 02, 2011
I am presently in my final year in the university, and i have 3million naira with a petroleum marketer in Lagos with a montly returns of 150k. I really dont have an idea of how much i should be getting montly cos i am having the feeling that this guy is cheating me, i am rounding up in school and would like to utilise this life savings profitably, pls what amount should i ask him to pay or do you know any other reliable and genuine oil dealer who can pay higher?
Re: Is 150k Per Month Ok Or Demand For An Increment? by kyensco87(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2011
I have a feeling the guy is ripping you off, www.hubpages.com/profile/tymmy
Re: Is 150k Per Month Ok Or Demand For An Increment? by justnaira: 6:28am On Jun 23, 2011
The guy is cheating on you, if you are using that money for some business, you will be making more than 150k per month. if you start your own NGO with 3 million , you can be making at least 500k per month.
Re: Is 150k Per Month Ok Or Demand For An Increment? by omobollaji: 11:54am On Jun 23, 2011
Be warned.
tenry:

I am presently in my final year in the university, and i have 3million naira with a petroleum marketer in Lagos with a montly returns of 150k. I really dont have an idea of how much i should be getting montly cos i am having the feeling that this guy is cheating me, i am rounding up in school and would like to utilise this life savings profitably, pls what amount should i ask him to pay or do you know any other reliable and genuine oil dealer who can pay higher?

@Tenry: Please you will need to investigate this your dealer before you loose your 3m because there is no way you can make a margin of 150k on 3m in nigeria downstream execpt your guy is money making machine like wonder bank.
I work with an oil marketing company and understants in and out of oil dealership, supplies or retailing.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Cement For Purchase At N 1,150,000 Per Trailer / They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! / Asaba Is So Dry...............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.