Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,712 members, 7,918,192 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Life Changed For The Worse #endsars_dj Switch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Life Changed For The Worse #endsars_dj Switch (164 Views)

My Life Changed When I Met You – Temi Otedola To Mr Eazi / Paul Psquare Wife Anita Posted About How Her Life Changed For The Better In A Ye / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Changed For The Worse #endsars_dj Switch by Aniahpraise: 2:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Popular Nigerian disc jockey,DJ switch has taken to her verified Instagram page to share her experience at lekki toll gate on the day of the shooting.
Read more>> https://realplug9ja.com.ng/?p=88

(1) (Reply)

Watch Jenifa's Dairy S25ep2-the SEEKER 2 / Celebrating British Nigerian Icons / Lagos Socialites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.