Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,145 members, 7,943,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

4 Apps That Will Give You Free Airtime In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Apps That Will Give You Free Airtime In Nigeria (986 Views)

Redmi Note 10 Doesn't Keep More Than 4 Apps Running / Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls / Nigerians Spent N3.208 Trillion On Airtime In 2017 - New Telegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Apps That Will Give You Free Airtime In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 7:16am On Oct 21, 2021
Guys, did you know it is possible to get free airtime in Nigeria doing nothing or next to nothing?

Buying airtime is good and granted there are now platforms that sell airtime at almost zero cost. But how would you like to add free airtime from airtime apps to this, especially if you work online and spend a lot of data online monthly like me?

I spend almost 30 gigs on my phone alone browsing, researching, writing books, and uploading content.

Without much talk, here are four of our very own apps that will give you free airtime in Nigeria at zero cost to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeN1B7hcmas

Alphaja33
Taysik
LordReed
Louly
Tribalistdcristi
Omoobalekan1
Everwhiz
Adornhome2
Ninkoy
Kingsango
Lookyzy
Wordpeace
Kay080
Mumjb
Messach10
Mykel51
Smartlight
Anthrophile
Delease
Mike272
Bella345
Zubinike
Vena92
Pharoh
Obodo999
Teamwilly
Princeogun
Caleb
Curiousx
Exicon
Ibietela2
Kilyguy
Vivalafrans
Djyaounde
Cbrass
Karleb
Dammysmart
EricBraven

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Apps That Will Give You Free Airtime In Nigeria by Godmother(f): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bump

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung A30s For Sale W / What Is The Best And Phone To Buy Apart From Samsung / Brand New Vivo Y21 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.