Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,102 members, 7,890,634 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ogunpa Market Ibadan A Message For You All - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ogunpa Market Ibadan A Message For You All (289 Views)

A Message To Nairaland Men / A Message To The Rest Africans From An Ethiopian / 18-year-old Boy Died Weeks After He Posted A Message About Death On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogunpa Market Ibadan A Message For You All by Grace2341: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2021
A message from God to the people of ogunpa market in Ibadan that you should not take anything like food, owanmbe, take away from anybody because they're planning to come to ogunpa market to canvass you all maybe through campaign or anything and they will share food. My pastor said, it will only quicken your destruction that is coming.

Ogunpa Market sellers pls stay safe. Anyone that knows anybody selling at this market should please help me send this message across to them. One person out of all of them can see this message and pass it across please. Says the Lord

(1) (Reply)

Police Deny Killing Nigerian Merchant Navy During Raid In Lagos / My Wife Only Cooks For Me When Her Mother Visits – US Based Nigerian Man Cries O / Advantages Of Grab Food Delivery Coupon Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.