Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:02 PM

Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) (76502 Views)

Nigeria In Hot Soup As IPOB Buys Missiles To Bomb Abuja PHOTOS / Bandits Bomb Rail Track, Attacks Abuja-kaduna Train / Terrorists Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by forgiveness: 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
These are no bandits but terrorists.

The earlier we admit this simple fact, the better for us.

However, I hope state police or regional police is introduced as soon as possible before we are overwhelmed.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by greypencils: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
Benmob:
I still they fine pmb crew for this topic, but if it is nnamdi kalu,igboho or endsar protest youths ........ Very useless pple
Call them out O, Where is the Vulture griller? Condemned souls, all of them.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
alsudan:
When some of us shouted on top of our voice that Nigeria will never recover from having the Jihadi Idiot as President, we were called names.
i just wonder how some of you reason. Are you now saying that Buhari is happy to give himself a bad name? How do you guys think for haven sake? Any sensible Nigerian should know that what we experiencing now started loading since 1999. What we are experiencing now is just a tip of it. Same you will still insult the next regime after Buhari that’s how you guys will keep insulting your leaders till you will grow old and die one day. You cannot solve a problem without knowing the root cause of it. There is no magic any man will do as president to solve this unless we the citizens are ready to. So get ready bro, you will keep insulting your leaders but that won’t change the situation

1 Like

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
greypencils:
Call them out O, Where is the Vulture griller? Condemned souls, all of them.
i just wonder how some of you reason. Are you now saying that Buhari is happy to give himself a bad name? How do you guys think for haven sake? Any sensible Nigerian should know that what we experiencing now started loading since 1999. What we are experiencing now is just a tip of it. Same you will still insult the next regime after Buhari that’s how you guys will keep insulting your leaders till you will grow old and die one day. You cannot solve a problem without knowing the root cause of it. There is no magic any man will do as president to solve this unless we the citizens are ready to. So get ready bro, you will keep insulting your leaders but that won’t change the situation
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shikini:
According to Buhari and his miscreants,
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are behind it.

Lol@ Buhari's miscreants! cheesy

Buhari's miscreants are many online

Cc:
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2021
rayvelez:
Buhari boys at work well done the train is for you.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Livingjahguy: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
IPOB on it again grin grin grin
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Peoples Gazette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGTvq1eH8K8

Its tomorrow the government will tell us the meaning of the bombing. Keep fingers crossed everytime and stop blaming our leaders but the whites who still bleeps with our minds on a daily
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by greypencils: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don27tiky:
Hey! Murdafucker! Don't quote me o, don't quote me at all. The simplest thing is for your idiotic president to apply the same measures of justice that is being applied to criminals down south to criminals up north. Yet he has refused to do that. You want to tell me the military don't know the hideouts of these people yet Gumi does? Yet Masari and other governors do? They take pictures with them yet they can't be apprehended? The issue is that your president is so nepotistic that he can't afford to see people from his tribe get hurt, what is wrong with calling a spade a spade and calling these so-called bandits, terrorists and treating them as such? Terrorists with RPG o? Yet people like you want to heap the blame on governments preceding yours? Buhari has no faults right? His northern governors have no fault right? The joke is on Northerners! By the time, these terrorists reach Abuja, you would recognize the problem at your doorstep. Northerners have no place to run to. The south will shut the North out and cutoff that oil money supply to the north. Shebi y'all don't want to have sense, keep picking at Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho forgetting the vultures ready to eat your dead carcasses, the ones bombing trains, the ones surrounding Abuja,the ones hugging northern roads, the ones inhabiting your villages. I called you a murdafucka because that is what you are trying to turn the narrative around? Like what the f**k? Who da f**k are you? Boy! Don't play with me! Don't f*cking quote me! Just turn your raggedy arse and bounce nigga.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by ibknaanii80: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
Loverofpeace:
angry
They are now bombing?
And you are yet to label them terrorists.

Yes because they don't have flag

1 Like

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by namo77: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
aryzgreat:

They don't have flag but gun.

Flag makes a group a terrorist group not bomb n gun: liar MOREharmMADE 2021

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by nedekid: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
RiceProducers:
Now we can call them terrorists and use Super Tucanoes on them
So you expect buhari to attack his blodas? undecided
Seems you will wait taya.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Up buhari...
Up Elrufai..
Up bala Mohammed...
Up lie Mohammed...
Up shiekh Gumi...
Up matawali..
Up salami...
Up Northern groups ..
In all up Northern youths because mazi kanu is their problem and this is the real deal....
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
They will soon be defeated.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
greypencils:
Hey! Murdafucker! Don't quote me o, don't quote me at all. The simplest thing is for your idiotic president to apply the same measures of justice that is being applied to criminals down south to criminals up north. Yet he has refused to do that. You want to tell me the military don't know the hideouts of these people yet Gumi does? Yet Masari and other governors do? They take pictures with them yet they can't be apprehended? The issue is that your president is so nepotistic that he can't afford to see people from his tribe get hurt, what is wrong with calling a spade a spade and calling these so-called bandits, terrorists and treating them as such? Terrorists with RPG o? Yet people like you want to heap the blame on governments preceding yours? Buhari has no faults right? His northern governors have no fault right? The joke is on Northerners! By the time, these terrorists reach Abuja, you would recognize the problem at your doorstep. Northerners have no place to run to. The south will shut the North out and cutoff that oil money supply to the north. Shebi y'all don't want to have sense, keep picking at Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho forgetting the vultures ready to eat your dead carcasses, the ones bombing trains, the ones surrounding Abuja,the ones hugging northern roads, the ones inhabiting your villages. I called you a murdafucka because that is what you are trying to turn the narrative around? Like what the f**k? Who da f**k are you? Boy! Don't play with me! Don't f*cking quote me! Just turn your raggedy arse and bounce nigga.
i will not insult you back bro. Social media has really shown us the reason why we are this backward in this part of the world. How can we get good leaders from a group of people who are so quick to insulting others? Do you think you will make a better leader? We have a whole lot like you as leaders that’s why things are this bad. Bro I am only trying to make a point not to insult. Aren’t we tired of insulting? Maybe suggesting a way forward would be better don’t you think so?
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Obynolee(f): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Biafrarep:
shocked shocked shocked

This is getting more dire as the day goes by. It seems like the more federal government is distracted by IPOB, the more Boko Haram, bandits, jihardists and all manner of terrorists closes in on Abuja.

I heard that Northern politicians are now hysterically begging airlines to open up new routes between Abuja and other state capitals in the North so they can avoid traveling by road. Let's even assume that it's viable for airlines to operate such low traffic routes, what about risks of being shot down?? Which airline would want to risk that now the terrorists are getting anti aircraft missiles?!

How safe do they even think they're in Abuja now??!!!

Buhari regime is chasing shadow, National Assembly, Elrufai and so many others begging him to designate them as terrorists he refused, but was busy on how to kill Nnamdi KANU and Sunday Igboho.
Buhari is culpable for the insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
greypencils:
sorry you can’t write on this platform and not expect to be quoted.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2021
Afghanistan in the making
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by obainojazz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Their only achievement gone
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Zagee: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
The trains we are still paying back the loans?? This country is on cruise!!
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by greypencils: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don27tiky:
i will not insult you back bro. Social media has really shown us the reason why we are this backward in this part of the world. How can we get good leaders from a group of people who are so quick to insulting others? Do you think you will make a better leader? We have a whole lot like you as leaders that’s why things are this bad. Bro I am only trying to make a point not to insult. Aren’t we tired of insulting? Maybe suggesting a way forward would be better don’t you think so?
I insulted you because you insulted my intelligence with your lack of logic. If you can't see Buhari as nepotistic and being the problem, then don't bring nonsense rhetorics to my doorstep by quoting me, just bounce because you have nothing tangible to say.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by chaloskyx: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
greypencils:
I insulted you because you insulted my intelligence with your lack of logic. If you can't see Buhari as nepotistic and being the problem, then don't bring nonsense rhetorics to my doorstep by quoting me, just bounce because you have nothing tangible to say.
same way we thought Jonathan was the problem but today see him as better than Buhari is the same way will see Buhari as better than his successor. Don’t you think something is terribly wrong with us. It is only Nigeria that our yesterday is better than today. We still don’t know what is the cause of our problems. But some of us know president is not our major problem
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Kam2021:
Are you sure it's only bandits or some corrupt elements that want to siphon some money
amu dia, if bandits can kidnap 300 students what is there in bombing rail line?
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Chilove4u: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2021
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Cmeo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
It is obvious our infrastructures which we mostly borrowed money to put in place is at risk apart from our lives.

It's very obvious now that what we need is security first.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by flipboss(m): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Biafrarep:
shocked shocked shocked

This is getting more dire as the day goes by. It seems like the more federal government is distracted by IPOB, the more Boko Haram, bandits, jihardists and all manner of terrorists closes in on Abuja.

I heard that Northern politicians are now hysterically begging airlines to open up new routes between Abuja and other state capitals in the North so they can avoid traveling by road. Let's even assume that it's viable for airlines to operate such low traffic routes, what about risks of being shot down?? Which airline would want to risk that now the terrorists are getting anti aircraft missiles?!

How safe do they even think they're in Abuja now??!!!
Funny you. FG themselves are accomplices in the whole bandit scam. Herdsmen, bandit, ISWAP, BH are all set up to achieve the same purpose. The whole security situation in the North is a grand scam.
I live in the North, believe me when I tell you.
May God expose their evil and make them meet their Waterloo soon.
Far too many innocent lives have been sacrificed on the altar of the evil agenda of these men in power.
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by mcquin(m): 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don27tiky:
Where was this your explanation when this government taunted its predecessor? Oh I forgot Jonathan is from the South
Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by sulaak(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Don27tiky:

The problem has always been there but it became policy when political sharia was introduced in 2000.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Vado(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
greypencils:

Thanks for taking some time out of your busy schedule to talk some sense into that cow dung filled brain of that fool.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Bomb Abuja-Kaduna Train (Photo) by Don27tiky(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
mcquin:

Where was this your explanation when this government taunted its predecessor? Oh I forgot Jonathan is from the South
i was saying the same thing bro. President is not our major problem. We always say the former was better why? Don’t be surprise to see yourself insulting the next president and saying buhari was better in the future cos our yesterday is better than our tomorrow in Nigeria. Honestly we don’t know what our problem is yet. But some of us know president is not the major problem as majority believe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo: Bukola Saraki’s Twin Girls Celebrate 18th Birthday Today / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.