Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Whistleblower - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whistleblower (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whistleblower by initiate: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2011
There are some people in church in position of authority who do terrible things thus spoiling the name of the church.

Please can someone give me an email of someone high up in RCCG to give confidential report to
Re: Whistleblower by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2011
With the way Nigeria is today, you should realise that everyone would suspect this is a scam. How can one divulge information that could be used by scammers?
I have email of a regional pastor. But you'd have to do better
Re: Whistleblower by VivianSA: 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2011
I have experienced a similar problem. I have been trying endlessly to reach Pastor Chris Oyakhilome directly with complaints I want to file with him directly. I'm a dedicated member,leader and partner of the CEC ministry here in SA and I always thank God for connecting me to CEC, a word - based ministry but I have personal enquiries that I know can only be answered by him.

I understand and respect spiritual authority but because of the size of the ministry and fear of being repremanded I do not believe any middle person can best present my concerns to him as honest,sincere and respectful as best as I can. I have tried fowarding him some of my concerns on Twitter recently as I believed its the next best meduim I can use to talk to him directly.
If possible could some one assist me with his direct email address,not a group email address but one which he access himself. I don't believe it brings Christ glory when we know of actions we are resposible of as a ministry and not take respisibility of them when such actions are in them selves nailing Christ again on the cross by the amount of dishonour that is brought to his name by our actions.

Being silent and leaving the matter to the Pastors to deal with and present it to higher authority will not always be the solution.I need to speak to Pastor directly. It has been said the church (body of christ) is not a democracy but I don't believe the scriptures and the death and reserrection of Christ for us established the church to be an autocratic body Christ either.
My request is sincere if any one can assist please do so.
Re: Whistleblower by Sweetnecta: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
[Quote]as a ministry and not take respisibility of them when such actions are in them selves nailing Christ again on the cross by the amount of dishonour that is brought to his name by our actions.[/Quote]are you saying that 'nailing him on the cross' a bad thing because all of you relish that event? are you relishing a bad thing then?

[Quote]Being silent and leaving the matter to the Pastors to deal with and present it to higher authority will not always be the solution.I need to speak to Pastor directly. It has been said the church (body of christ) is not a democracy but I don't believe the scriptures and the death and resurrection of Christ for us established the church to be an autocratic body of Christ either.
My request is sincere if any one can assist please do so.[/Quote]what are doing in a thing that you don't believe? you need a new religion. there is islam in SA you know.
Re: Whistleblower by VivianSA: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2011
@Sweetnecta
It appears you are the one that does not understand christianity but I do understand you after all you are in the Islam religion.
Just a quick overview for you about the death of Christ. He came to die for our sins. He died for the lives we were living in sin without knowledge and awareness of him.
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believes in him should not parish but have eternal life".In John 10:10, Jesus establishes his purpose in coming to the world by verse stating, "The thief comes only to steal,kill and destroy, I have come that they may have and have it to the full.(NIV)
Jesus further shows that we did not choose him but that he is the one that chose us, John 15:16(NIV) "you did not choose me, but I choose you, " He is the one that choose us before we even knew him and he died for us as John 10:10 showed you, he layed his life and died for us so that we can have life and have it in full.

From the above you now understand what he came to do in the world when he came. You know his purpose for coming.

Later in the day I will give you a quick over view of his death on the cross and the significane (meaning) of his resurrection.

My plea is to speak to him because everyday I see the impact of our silence about the actions we are held accountable for the communities we try to preach to and win them over to kingdom of God.I have a very good understanding of myself in christianity and about christianity so I could never look for anything else except to always learn about my life in the knowledge of Christ.
Islam is not an option for me,not today not ever. Thank you very much though for the offer because I'm certain it came from point of concern and sincerity but Islam is a religion that is not for me.

Gala 2:20 "I have been crucified together with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me". Christ is my life.
Re: Whistleblower by initiate: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2011
musKeeto:

With the way Nigeria is today, you should realise that everyone would suspect this is a scam. How can one divulge information that could be used by scammers?
I have email of a regional pastor. But you'd have to do better

well this is not a scam! its a despicable act going on that needs to be checked asap, but its rather delicate and needs to be handled by someone with great maturity!

let me know how you can help
Re: Whistleblower by Sweetnecta: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2011
@Vivian SA; « #4 on: Yesterday at 06:49:49 AM »
[Quoye]@Sweetnecta
It appears you are the one that does not understand christianity but I do understand you after all you are in the Islam religion.
Just a quick overview for you about the death of Christ. He came to die for our sins. He died for the lives we were living in sin without knowledge and awareness of him.[quote][/Quote]could you provide irrefutable evidences that he died, died for your sins, died for the live that you are living in sin without knowledge and awareness of him? your 'without knowledge and awareness of him' is opposite of what you have said. i want proofs of his death with possibilities that simon of sirene or jesus the son of abba s the prison was hung. read your bible ba abba s is son of the father. and thats another prisoner.

[Quote]John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever believes in him should not parish but have eternal life".In John 10:10, Jesus establishes his purpose in coming to the world by verse stating, "The thief comes only to steal, kill and destroy, I have come that they may have and have it to the full.(NIV)
Jesus further shows that we did not choose him but that he is the one that chose us, John 15:16(NIV) "you did not choose me, but I choose you, " He is the one that choose us before we even knew him and he died for us as John 10:10 showed you, he layed his life and died for us so that we can have life and have it in full.[/Quote]the bold is not from Jesus son of Mary, but John [nln; no last name]. this is unreliable. you should know that. you will not accept it if you are a teacher. your teacher will not accept such a statement of third party as coming from the principal speaker. this will not be admissible in any court of law.

[Quote]From the above you now understand what he came to do in the world when he came. You know his purpose for coming.

Later in the day I will give you a quick over view of his death on the cross and the significance (meaning) of his resurrection.

My plea is to speak to him because everyday I see the impact of our silence about the actions we are held accountable for the communities we try to preach to and win them over to kingdom of God.I have a very good understanding of myself in christianity and about christianity so I could never look for anything else except to always learn about my life in the knowledge of Christ.
Islam is not an option for me,not today not ever. Thank you very much though for the offer because I'm certain it came from point of concern and sincerity but Islam is a religion that is not for me.

Gala 2:20 "I have been crucified together with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me". Christ is my life.[/Quote]while what is above the first bold and many others prove that jesus was a human, a prophet for his people, you have erroneously taken him for more. Gala 2;20 is not realistic. a man who is alive said he is dead, already. we know he lied because dead man does not speak. literally. who is te wife of Yahweh that gave Yahweh a son? but then, you also say that jesus is Yahweh. which one is it, Yahweh or son of Yahweh and when you said he died for you above, did Yahweh die? my dear sister, reflect on each of these before responding.

(1) (Reply)

A Modern Day Jesus / The Word On Marriage / I Have A Good Reason To Praise God Our Maker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.