Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,474 members, 7,929,569 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today (42828 Views)

How I Prepared The Alligator I Killed / How A Snake Was Killed And Eaten / Big Python Killed In My Neighborhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Blessing185(f): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
CaptainZubi:

A monitor lizard ain't a Komodo dragon.
captain zubi from confra thread I don hear na..make una rest..una too like to attack any moniker una see f..yet na una dey still send Dem dm pass no wonder Dem dey say una be skum make una dey take redpill SumTimes ,redpill no be tm ..
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Savi78(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
Wetin b dat red thing on top that kpako
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Polynek(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
Beta meat oo grin shocked
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by bigcasava1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Iguana not alligator
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by SilvanusII(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
This is monitor lizard aka komodo dragon
Wtf man..

Komodo Dragons are NOT monitor lizards
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by socialmerchant: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..

Monitor Lizard not the same as Komodo Dragon
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by GogetterMD(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
d dumbness dat lead to ur ancestral poverty is what is affecting u..guy check history u don't want to go down this lane with me,good night abeg but if u want to form Jackie Chan guy e no go end well 4 u better accept my good night and check history.
Good night me lady. Kisses
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Enyimbamercedes: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
No be only alligator; na Dragon

If you are going to Eat a reptile, at least know what it is so that when you suffer a side effect from being a barbarian, you can at least tell the medical personnel what you consumed
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
Monitor lizards will soon go extinct in Nigeria
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Drogunov: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Phillz83:
Goodday nairaland sorry this was coming late was so busy today... this creature was killed very close to my Neighborhood today grin

That is not an alligator oga. Its a monitor lizard
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by kaydee007(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..
na wa oooo, how ordinary monitor lizard take turn komodo dragon
?
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by kayswag100(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..

It's obvious you don't know what a Komodo dragon is...
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by uchennaq(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..
This is monitor lizard. Is komodo dragon in Nigeria? Nawa ooo. This is not Komodo dragon.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Semaj77(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..

Not a Komodo dragon too , in fact Komodo dragons aren't native to Nigeria
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by EmekaBlue(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
Akinola100:

They can ooo
Normally, they will run if they sight a human, but if you corner it, their lest option is to defend themselves by attacking you by either:
(a) whipping their tail at you, like the tail agama lizard does when fighting. The juveniles attack this way.
(b) chasing and attacking you, the adult ones do this. Be careful, they carry bacteria in their mouths, if the adult bites you, you have infection immediately.
I don't know why people eat them sef.
They are the most intelligent reptiles in the reptile class
wow so they attack when they have less option. Ehen, that's ok because i wonder why they don't show aggressive nature but mostly run with that look that can intimidate human
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by ThickSharon123(f): 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
Phillz83:
Goodday nairaland sorry this was coming late was so busy today... this creature was killed very close to my Neighborhood today grin

This is the reason I don't eat at all these African villages, can you believe there's a time a man wanted to offer me porcupine, telling me it's original meat, and I'll love him more when I finish eating.

I had to throw up on the spot just by looking for it. I had stomach issues because of that idiot. Lord of Zebudiah... people can eat anything, I wouldn't dare, for my love for animals.

Chicken and Cow are an exception though. smiley
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by rigarmortis: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..

That's not a komodo dragon bro. Correct people with decorum.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by ussv: 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2021
Chai ! , dem no let small pickin grow
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by jaeyking(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..

A komodo dragon is a different reptile
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by mandax: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Phillz83:

You and your neighbor live in what part of earth?

Useless reporting. If you had said where the thing was killed, it would have made more interesting read.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by meobizy(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ordinary monitor lizard was called an alligator by a Nairalander. Yet people don’t understand why debating here is a waste of time and mental effort.

1 Like

Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
sharpwriter:

Komodo dragon is slightly different, they are of the same family though but at adult age komodo size supercedes the monitor lizard's size. Then the komodo venom and bite is more poisonous than that of the monitor lizard.

While monitor lizard shys away quickly, komodo is aggressive in nature. Also their skin pattern ain't the same.

Komodo and Monitors are not venomous lizards. They have bacteria in their mouth tho.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by GodisFirst: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
Fresh white meat.
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by generalwo(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is a monitor lizard not an alligator
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by BePrepared: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kai people De enjoy o
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by toby33: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2021
Not a komodo Dragon olodo
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by toby33: 11:47pm On Oct 22, 2021
IyfeNamikaze:

Komodo and Monitors are not venomous lizards. They have bacteria in their mouth tho.

They are venomous
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by jnrbayano(m): 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2021
Blessing185:
Holy gram
This ain't alligator
Wtf man..

Komodo dragon in Nigeria?

Lol
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by jnrbayano(m): 11:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
toby33:

They are venomous

They are poisonous rather. They don't have venom
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by jnrbayano(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
jaeyking:

A komodo dragon is a different reptile

Komodo dragon is a specie of monitor lizard albeit the largest of this specie

But this is not Komodo dragon. Komodo dragon is not native to Africa
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Bamzyriches451: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2021
Na waoo
Must you you everything
Re: Alligator Was Killed In My Neighborhood Today by Lastmankc(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2021
You guys we eat the ancestors one day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Pls How Do I Make Yoghurt @ Home / Breadfruit: Hate Or Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.