Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,142 members, 7,880,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore (16894 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
if u dont give them they will take u to their cell and send their army of mosquitoes to disturb your life. the next day around 5am you will be down with malaria so advisible to just give them and leave the rest to god
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Vinnie2000(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
How Police Officers will be looking at this News!

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by DimIsaac10(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
Person go drive with no driving license no permit no nothing... You go pay willingly... Let's be sincere with ourselves, police is your friend..
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Khd95(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
When police waylay you, collect your phone and wrongly accuse you, and swear you will rot in jail, the only thing in ur mind is just to do his bidden and avoid any trouble, knowing fully well he could shoot u and label you armed robber

Na to just place rusty ak47 on you, snap and circulate the pictures "armed robber shot death by the nigerian police on Lagos ibadan exp way" that's the end

Nigeria is bleeped up real time

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by CondemnBattery(f): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2021
I will add this to my resolve.

People I don't give a dime to
1. LASMA: Those guys are demons, their objective was supposed to control/direct traffic. But you see these once, instead of directing traffic and correct those that might not be familiar with the routes, they will be the once to lay ambush. And they don't hear please or abeg. They are mostly thieves, cos they will threaten you and collect your money, without them feeling any remorse.

2. Vio. No matter how little you think your offense is, they won't take please for an answer. If those guys take you to their office forget it. They will frustrate your life.
In fact not just showing them love monetarily, I can never carry lastma or VIO Inside my car. Whether it's raining or shining. I can never.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Aganju849: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
benjackugo:
"Don't Give Any Police Officer On The Streets One Kobo" - Ruggedman Advises Nigerians

Popular Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman has advised Nigerians with vehicle not to give money to any police officer on the street, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQmmALAeY5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Love gone sour?

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by preselect(m): 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
YoungLionken:
Ruggedy Baba, one of Nigeria's foremost rappers cum activist. You have my gratitude! cool..

With the current situation of the country, everyone's supposed to be an activist...

tribalism no go gree us
forget it

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by googlepikins: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
I would rather tear ₦2000 to pieces than to give it to a police officer
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by urbobo20(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
As a true Nigeria
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Kay25(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
No mind am is he gani fawehim that will come defend u for court of law when they accuse u?just pay the devil in black uniform and let them allow u go
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by ucha1: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Well said for those with ears only
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Habib101: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
Good talk
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by jerrysmith1: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
isioma010:
They can't just do without collecting the bribe as if they are not receiving monthly salary's
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Ykc2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please who know the model of this umudigi ,I bought it for someone before now no where to buy screen protector in nigeria, I want to buy from Ali express but I don't know the model again

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by abobote: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Wetin this one de form, will he be there collect the bullet for them
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Sunday2021: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
benjackugo:
"Don't Give Any Police Officer On The Streets One Kobo" - Ruggedman Advises Nigerians

Popular Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman has advised Nigerians with vehicle not to give money to any police officer on the street, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on his Instagram handle;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVQmmALAeY5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

foolish idiot that can never enter his village without the police.
Tomorrow one foolish dpo will give this monkey 50 policemen to guide him in a show.
Any police man that ever give security to this ungrateful clown is fool.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Comedian2019: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2021
Same as saying, "Don't give any armed robber any money".
Use your head o! Most of those marafakers are beasts.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by YoungLionken(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
preselect:

tribalism no go gree us
forget it

Tribalism is only dominant here on NL...
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by ivolt: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
You are not suppose to give bribe in the first place.
Bribe is not a favor to the police, it is actually bad for the force creating
entitled policemen who would frustrate those who refuse to give.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Crochet: 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Nice one ruggedy baba
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by maxito28: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
No wahala cha but pray make u no get problem with them 4 road, na u go even beg them with ur money. Forget sey u b musician embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by conyema12(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Its actually possible that one don't give them any money, since they are collecting salary, and they have made Bribe to become their culture...Even they always think its their right now. But its shameful that our police are like this.
But anyone who don't want to give them shishi too must make sure that all reasonable documents are available and up to date, so they won't see any offence with you too.
BUT ITS ALWAYS PAINFUL COS YEAR IN, YEAR OUT, NEW POLICE IG abolish bribe, but they don't listen to him.But how can they listen? When the IG also benefitted from Bribes.

But the day Nigeria police stop collecting Bribe on the road, and stop collecting Bail money in police station, is the day Nigeria will be getting better...
But its sad, Money has destroyed all Nigeria system, and yet poverty is still reigning.

all those announcements by the IG's are audio cos they still get their cuts.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Calishky(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
here in phc its their civil right to collect #100 and even give you number for the day.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by mozona(m): 9:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
I hope the ruggedman will be there to safe them from the police at that period of time
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by fineboynl(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
The police station is business center. It more like bank where monies are counted and exchange hands. It's a market place or better still a bank. Justice have been messed up in Nigeria.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by RPG2020(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Follow ruggedman on your own choice

Don't forget police are your friends grin shocked
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by MarvellousG(f): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
When they hold on the road nko and delay you , you may not have any other options
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by mybiz234: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
post=106945912:
.............If you give any policeman a kobo, both of you are accomplice and a shame to our darling nation.

It takes two to tangle- Both are responsible.

Our Holy Bible tells is that....

Exodus 23:8 And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the discerning and perverts the words of the righteous.

Deuteronomy 10:17 For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

Job 15: 34 For the company of the godless will be barren, and fire will consume the tents of those who love bribes.

Proverbs 29: 4 By justice a king gives a country stability, but those who are greedy for[a] bribes tear it down.

We Rise!

Lolz. Even Satan quotes Bible.

You should be glad that God doesn't give fake, deceptive liars dirty slap for pretense.
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Wheezdom(m): 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
Happiboispot:
Am a young guy I stay around Abuja. age (19) already finished sec school. Pls Am currently looking for a job to sponsor my higher Education.i have spent month's trying to job all to no avail. I can do any work plus am smart n hard-working. Pls help a brother
Num 09079806877
Note:I have a hand skills am a professional fashion designer. Pls don't mention if all you can offer is insult
why would one choose to tender insults oo n this sensitive issue?
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Angrygoat: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
I would have loved to,but I can't help but give these beggars some few cents. Like today I gave out 3h around 10am,then I gave out 2h by 8pm.i won't be giving them any other cash till month end. The only ish is that I cannot escape that bad spot,and na there u go see stop and search. I no get time dey come down from moto. Abegi
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by blowjohn(m): 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
Police are not even the issue.
Na frsc and vio
Re: Ruggedman Tells Nigerians Not To Give Police Officers On The Roads Money Anymore by Teripaul(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Its actually possible that one don't give them any money, since they are collecting salary, and they have made Bribe to become their culture...Even they always think its their right now. But its shameful that our police are like this.
But anyone who don't want to give them shishi too must make sure that all reasonable documents are available and up to date, so they won't see any offence with you too.
BUT ITS ALWAYS PAINFUL COS YEAR IN, YEAR OUT, NEW POLICE IG abolish bribe, but they don't listen to him.But how can they listen? When the IG also benefitted from Bribes.

But the day Nigeria police stop collecting Bribe on the road, and stop collecting Bail money in police station, is the day Nigeria will be getting better...
But its sad, Money has destroyed all Nigeria system, and yet poverty is still reigning.
grin grin grin Hanty u talked sense jaree.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Jason Derulo Gay? / UNIBEN Campus Connect Tour (Pictures) / ‘I’ve Right To Vote Whoever I Want’ – Toyin Abraham Defends Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.