Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,280 members, 7,943,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nigerians Ask Lai Mohammed To Include His Name In The List Of Looters He Compile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Ask Lai Mohammed To Include His Name In The List Of Looters He Compile (175 Views)

2023: “I Cannot Be A Regional Leader” – Bala Mohammed To PDP Ministers / Nigerians Ask Buhari Where Are The 12 Million Jobs / Federal Government Releases Names Of Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Ask Lai Mohammed To Include His Name In The List Of Looters He Compile by Maxwell0771p: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
Following the allegation from the Gov. AbdulRahman AbdulRazak of Kwara State that the Minister of Information and Culture Alhaji Lai Mohammed stole at least N100m of the campaign funds of the governor, Nigerians have called on the minister to include his name in the list of looters he compiled in 2018.

It will be recalled that Lai Mohammed published a list of alleged looters of public funds in 2018. YeyeNews.com dredged up the report to speak to a political analyst Mr. Deji Abiodun on corruption in Nigerian politics. Mr. Abiodun expressed shock at the governor’s accusations against Mr. Mohammed. “I was truly surprised when I read the accusations of the governor against Lai Mohammed”, Mr. Abiodun said. “He was the person going about tagging the opposition party members as looters of public funds. He even compiled a list of looters some years ago. I hope he remembers to include his name in that list”.

Another respondent – a public servant in Lagos – told YeyeNews.com reporter that the fact that the otherwise loquacious Minister could not respond to the governor’s accusations leaves a lot to be desired. “Imagine the Minister declining to comment on the governor’s accusations when asked on a live television show. Rather he said he will respond at an ‘appropriate time’. That is unlike the Lai Mohammed we know. Its surprising how he tactically chickened out of this fight. Is he trying to placate the governor to not releasing more damning evidence of his culpability? I suspect so”.

Click below for full story......

Re: Nigerians Ask Lai Mohammed To Include His Name In The List Of Looters He Compile by 1Alex: 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
grin gringrin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Disaster / Enjoy A Television Program Online / Where Do We Go From Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.