Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,587 members, 7,881,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] (7122 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / SEX: This Is How to Cure PE Permanently & Last as Long as You Want In Bed [Pic] / SEX: I'm a One Minute Man — Permanent Solution to Lasting Longer in Bed [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Dbryan1: 9:55am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by posty56: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

I rarely reply people but make I quote you,
That he is a millionaire doesn't mean that he should get comfortable with the state of his finance.

Since he is a millionaire he has the potential to become a billionaire but that's not the case for him.
what if he's comfortable where he is? na wa did he tell you he was to be a billionaire? abi you think say to be a billionaire na come chop.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Teripaul(m): 10:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Skipped. . . grin
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Simdyofficial(f): 10:36am On Oct 22, 2021
grin fucking bed
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by latram4ever(m): 10:46am On Oct 22, 2021
grin Cruise galore.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by Ispeaksarcasm(f): 1:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
What is happening? No one will ever get it right. But, whoever does has a gift.

someone is cooking and then another person is dancing in the room
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by princefrank76: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

I rarely reply people but make I quote you,
That he is a millionaire doesn't mean that he should get comfortable with the state of his finance.

Since he is a millionaire he has the potential to become a billionaire but that's not the case for him.
Na wa o! So what makes u think he's ain't working harder? Always learn to face your front.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2021
princefrank76:
Na wa o! So what makes u think he's ain't working harder? Always learn to face your front.

Lol

The same people talking about being a billionaire are the ones that'll abuse billionaires' children online because of jealousy and envy. Look at how they attack Davido and DJ Cuppy easily.

Working hard is not for everyone — some people chose working smart and having fun over working hard.

Though, when it comes to exercise and sex, they put in muscle and hardwork, but when it comes to money-making, they prefer working smartly.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by princefrank76: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

The same people talking about being a billionaire are the ones that'll abuse billionaires' children online because of jealousy and envy. Look at how they attack Davido and DJ Cuppy easily.

Working hard is not for everyone — some people chose working smart and having fun over working hard.

Though, when it comes to exercise and sex, they put in muscle and hardwork, but when it comes to money-making, they prefer working smartly.

true! Different strokes 4 folks.
Re: Tell Me What Is Happening In This Room And On This Bed [Pic] by placeofallure(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2021
iLegendd:
What is happening? No one will ever get it right. But, whoever does has a gift.

Modified: Pictures deleted.

As confused as ever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Sexy Photos Will Confuse You, If You Do Not Look Well. / This Girl Is Killing Me, Toughest Temptation ever / Why Do Women Explode After Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.