Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,750 members, 7,875,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

Urgent Advice Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advice Pls (715 Views)

Please, I Need An Urgent Advice On Relocating To UK / Nigerian International Passport Advice Pls / I Was Deported From Abroad. Urgent Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Pls by Kelvin58: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2021
business which will be through this December then I will start looking for shop and starting..... And am already thinking of using it to apply for master in USA.. because there is a university with full funded I can apply.... What's the best decision .. don't want to miss use this money... Make una advice me.. thanks
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Ynix(m): 5:28am On Oct 22, 2021
Kelvin58:
business which will be through this December then I will start looking for shop and starting..... And am already thinking of using it to apply for master in USA.. because there is a university with full funded I can apply.... What's the best decision .. don't want to miss use this money... Make una advice me.. thanks
Abeg what is the full funded university.
Mind you go on with your business prospecting while you wait for admission and visa it is better you focus on the sphere of influence you can control
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by Kelvin58: 5:42am On Oct 22, 2021
Ynix:

Abeg what is the full funded university.
Mind you go on with your business prospecting while you wait for admission and visa it is better you focus on the sphere of influence you can control
just like the university will take care of the school fund for you
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by zizzo: 8:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Pls msg me on WhatsApp let talk better……07060575253
Re: Urgent Advice Pls by ollycheaprental: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
I have some experience, this is already the third car rental with https://rental24.co.uk/uk/london-airport-stansted, so there is something to compare with. And I can say that the guys from 7cars have great conditions but rental24h have made the most pleasant impressions. I talked with Daniel - it was a pleasure to deal with. I took the car from their office, they approach the matter responsibly - the only car rental, where they told in detail

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Abuja By Road / Watch US Marine F-35 Suffers Nose Gear Collapse After Emergency Landing / Is Iyana Oworo A Goodplace To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.