Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,609 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? (11121 Views)

Work Experience Program(fmysd). / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Jauntybaba: 6:53pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lol
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Jauntybaba: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
katchagboro:
SKAMMED By DARE & SADIYA FOROUK. � � � �
there is nothing like scam there
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by ridbell01(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Take or leave the government is the biggest scam of century
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Mayor21(m): 7:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
I don't know what is happening o, since August no pay and the Calabar State Cord is already saying we should go for clearance
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by ugotaya: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2021
Ebute Meta Market Is On Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNiE1sCf4LE
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by eddyroyal(m): 7:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Thank God I was selected for Digital Youth Nigeria where they gave us a laptop instead, an that one make sense pass cheesy cheesy
when this one happened? OMG
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Emeraldfynest(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
The same time with the WEP too, they were both under the same program, just that WEP is only for graduates seeking work experience. For Digital Youth Nigeria, they trained 1600 youths on different digital skills and empowered them with a laptop each.

I remember creating a thread on it then and some people said it is a scam grin
eddyroyal:
when this one happened? OMG
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by mozeez8(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
armstrongadeola:
I see those people hoping on FG to pay them a peanut of #30,000 for survival great people in just some months to come .

I see them hitting it to success avenue .I see them prospering in the near future and I see them cheerful givers in years to come .

I was once like you who depended solely on N -power but today ,I am a proud accountant /manager for three different companies and I earn close to #250,000 .

Your story will change for better soon .

Just keep hope alive and never give up .There is light at the end of the tunnel .

This i have seen .
Amen ooo
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by 4four(m): 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
Talk2david1:
Please I need honest answers to the above question.
I was amongst those selected to be part of the work experience program (wep) by the Nigerian ministry of youth and sports. It is supposed to last for three months and we were told that we'll be paid monthly stipends of #30,000 each. We were posted to various organizations since August and till date, we've not been paid. The program is supposed to end this October and yet we posted in Cross River State are yet to be paid. Please I want to find out if it is just cross River state or the same thing across the country. If you are part of the wep program please lemme know if you've been paid or not. Thanks
na WA ooo, how u average Nigerians no they learn from past mistake still remain wonder to humanity, somebody that promises heaven on earth during his election campaign but he fulfill non and that bad boy still comeback to promise u another thing u still believe him, my brother don't u think there is problems some where?
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2021
Faller:
Really

And you believed them
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emmypure:
Nairalanders make I tell am the truth??

Ok I will say it even if you will hate me, the truth is that senators and house of representative don sit don ontop of the money
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:33pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eagle360:
You have been scammed grin
Buhari is a bad boy
Please grin grin
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
It is worthless valueless programs like these that makes alot of you stupid and shout SAI Baba.

Just imagine the poverty of mind it takes to see 30k as something meaningful
My bro just thank God, people are earning 30k married with children in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Emeraldfynest:
Thank God I was selected for Digital Youth Nigeria where they gave us a laptop instead, an that one make sense pass cheesy cheesy
Lol only you guys enjoy the programme I swear
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Emeraldfynest(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Yes o
Hassanmaye:

Lol only you guys enjoy the programme I swear
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by ofiko123(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
The buhari adminstration ends in two years...

1 Like

Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Modupemak: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
We are still waiting here in Lagos too. Mr Dare Sunday abeg pay usooo..
Talk2david1 post=106957402]Please I need honest answers to the above question.
I was amongst those selected to be part of the work experience program (wep) by the Nigerian ministry of youth and sports. It is supposed to last for three months and we were told that we'll be paid monthly stipends of #30,000 each. We were posted to various organizations since August and till date, we've not been paid. The program is supposed to end this October and yet we posted in Cross River State are yet to be paid. Please I want to find out if it is just cross River state or the same thing across the country. If you are part of the wep program please lemme know if you've been paid or not. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by DefJams: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Re: Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? by Vasgas: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
They have start paying isn't

(1) (2) (Reply)

Standard Chartered Graduate Program / Schneider Electric Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Call Centre Agent Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.