Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:04 PM

Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? (2201 Views)

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by mamagee3(f): 5:04pm On Oct 22, 2021
Why do guys send a girl a friend request and then cancel it?

That’s very strange...don’t you think?
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by MarketDispatch: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
mamagee3:

Same way guys collect number and don't later call the girl...I gathered ladies are usually vexed by this action....confirm?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by mamagee3(f): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Same way guys collect number and don't later call the girl...I gathered ladies are usually vexed by this action....confirm?
In your example, why do guys collect number and not call?
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Ynix(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Discovered she doesn't worth it

11 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Unruly7(m): 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
mamagee3:

I only cancel those I start seeing their posts while they're yet to accept my request I will cancel

Secondly if you accept and ignore my message I will unfriend too

My fb of 12 years have just 89 friends

12 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by walkingshadow911: 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2021
mamagee3:

why do you see someone friend request and then ignore untill...

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by MarketDispatch: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2021
mamagee3:

I think guys often realize afterwards that the girl will be stress, so they rather choose not to bother calling her.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by mamagee3(f): 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
walkingshadow911:

why do you see someone friend request and then ignore untill...
They sent it and cancelled it briefly.
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by odinson1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2021
Unruly7:

I only cancel those I start seeing their posts while they're yet to accept my request I will cancel

My fb of 12 years have just 89 friends

Boss dash me your account abeg make I use am bomb cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by helinues: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Sometimes by mistake.

Sometimes to be able to see what's there in the profile

Cancelling after getting the information needed.
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2021
helinues:
Sometimes by mistake.

Sometimes to be able to see what's there in the profile

Cancelling after getting the information needed.
But you can’t really see any information until the request has been accepted.

If you cancel before it’s been accepted, how can you get information.
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by helinues: 11:48pm On Oct 22, 2021
mamagee3:

But you can’t really see any information until the request has been accepted.

If you cancel before it’s been accepted, how can you get information.

Sometimes by mistake.
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Ohislee(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2021
mamagee3:

Females tend to behave weirdly when you don't give them attention as an acquittance. So, for the sake of being a gentleman whenever you get the chance to interact with them in public places, a guy turns on his flirting game. Try's to keep conversations alive and ultimately, exchange numbers when he is about parting ways. However, this exchange of numbers comes with zero intentions of calling.

So, in response to your question, the reason why a guy would collect a ladies number and not call back is just to make the lady feel wanted for that time period.

Not every guy is a player. Some are naturally born gentlemen.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by brosom(m): 12:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Me don't chart 9ja babes on fb o unless u be my close friend.

The only people I chart with are westerners because e get why.

The only time I can chart with 9ja babes are when I wan flirt, not taking them serious because las las na ur money e go use come

3 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Unruly7(m): 5:33am On Oct 23, 2021
odinson1:

Boss dash me your account abeg make I use am bomb cheesy

Hahahahaha
Boss mark no send anybody oh

Unless you no dey naija

1 Like

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Kindness218: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2021
For me, if I send a friend request and after 3days you did not accept my request and your online, I will cancel the request

3 Likes

Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by schoolboymatt(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2021
Unruly7:

My fb of 12 years shocked have just 89 friends shocked

I am inspired sir.
Make I go unfriend some motherfFckers grin
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by McStoic(m): 9:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Ohislee:

Females tend to behave weirdly when you don't give them attention as an acquittance. So, for the sake of being a gentleman whenever you get the chance to interact with them in public places, a guy turns on his flirting game. Try's to keep conversations alive and ultimately, exchange numbers when he is about parting ways. However, this exchange of numbers comes with zero intentions of calling.

So, in response to your question, the reason why a guy would collect a ladies number and not call back is just to make the lady feel wanted for that time period.

Not every guy is a player. Some are naturally born gentlemen.

Kaii, guy oil dey your head oo. This is soo me.
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Bigpapi: 9:36am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Are you a harlot? I didn't mean to insult you
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by Elidrisy20: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2021
B/cos dey no want again tongue
Re: Facebook: Why Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Then Cancel It? by nextdoorpal: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
When I send a request n it's kept pending for more than a month or two, I deem myself a nuisance and cancel same if I take cognizance it's not been approved. I barely even chat or message on the platform thus prior to sending you a request, you've got to be an acquaintance.

(1) (Reply)

She Pissed Me Off Badly / Video Of Woman Flashing Her Private Part While Dancing For A Tiktok Video (18+) / The Unknown Secret Of Prayer (Revealed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.