Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (29326 Views)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting / Anambra Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 16 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ayinke93(f): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
Habib101:
This story alone is enough for the wise, that God exist we just have to wait for his time while we do our best positively
The only thing this story proves is that; God is dead and science is supreme. I mean he couldn’t do shit in 11 years until they consulted the brilliant ideas of science grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2021
placeofallure:

IVF or not, God is indeed great! His greatness will never diminish by the unbelief or mockery of people like you. Many did IVF severally and it never worked. The hand of the Almighty God is in this. God be praised for making IVF work for these ones and helping the mother carry to term, Oluwaseun!

Expecting my own twins soon!

Amen... And for I and my wife too..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ManoelCzar(m): 8:23pm On Oct 22, 2021
God is indeed great!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Very expensive procedure to do egg selection and IVF.

It's not everyone who can do it.
And it obviously has its own complications and risk.

But anyways , congratulations to them.

May Nigeria not happen to them, because you can imagine the price of Cellulac and Pampers. Now multiply it by 4.

shocked shocked

What kind of shalaye is this nau?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God compressed 11 years in one day and that day happened to fall smack into a period where the country is struggling? undecided

You folks and your imagination sef. Pastors and Mogs don abuse una mind finish with their lies. undecided

Ok. wink
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Very beautiful healthy looking babies.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Plusk4u: 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2021
God always makes a ways where seems to be no way, congratulations to them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2021
Glory to God! I share in their joy
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by stasius: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2021
Eiyaah.

This woman don finally born.

Thank God ooooh.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by penplus: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congratulation!

GOD is wonderful
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2021
This is going to be expensive.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lampass(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2021
Congratulations, what God cannot do doesn't exist
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2021
envoymedia:
A Nigerian couple, Louis and Lucy Agada, have welcomed set of quadruplets after eleven years of being childless, IgbereTV reports.

Lucy, who got married to Louis on April 17, 2010, gave birth to the children, two boys and two girls on Wednesday night, October 20, 2021.

Louis Agada's brother, Luke Agada wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5160439370639977&id=100000218940581

https://igberetvnews.com/1403775/nigerian-woman-gives-birth-quadruplets-11-years-marriage-photos/
congrats on successful IVF
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Divaco(m): 4:22am On Oct 23, 2021
This is wonderful, nothing but a very big miracle. Who is their pastor to think about I'll like to meet him. God is using that man
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Cousin9999: 4:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Congrats.

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by israelp(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Even adoption na miracle! undecided
u sure say u get sen.se ?
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Thanks God for gift of life
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations... shocked shocked shocked Olorun a wo won
Bola146:
Bola146:
Bola146 my nairaland crush, You will born this type for me ooh...
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by philipstanley(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Very expensive procedure to do egg selection and IVF.

It's not everyone who can do it.
And it obviously has its own complications and risk.

But anyways , congratulations to them.

May Nigeria not happen to them, because you can imagine the price of Cellulac and Pampers. Now multiply it by 4.

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by therightvoice: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2021
After many years of waiting God did it at last, with four children praise God. There noting the Lord can not do just only wait on him patiently in righteousness, in prayer at his time he will do it in a big way. Habakkuk 2:3
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by RosyIsBlessed: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2021
Quadruple blessings. Congrats to them. Glory!!.
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by destinychidi: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2021
congratulation, i tap into this blessings, my turn is near
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mrdipye(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations to them and may God do it for expectant couples too
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2021
Congratulations to them

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by procare: 11:44am On Oct 23, 2021
Are IVF Babies Normal

Are IVF Babies Normal Since IVF is a rarefied, many people are nonetheless skeptical about it and harbor plenty of preconceived notions. One frequent prejudice which is prevalent even among the many many educated class is that IVF infants shouldn’t completely ‘common’ as they are a product of the technical expertise of doctor.
https://procarehospital.com/blog/

Procare Hospital is one of the leading health care facilities in Nigeria, with an unstinting focus on clinical excellence, affordable cost and cutting-edge technology.

We offer a wide range of consistent high quality and up-to-date medical services, that allows us to serve with compassion and sensitivity to the individual needs of our patients in a comfortable, convenient and serene environment.

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anfield247:
[color=#006600][/color]
Bola146 my nairaland crush, You will born this type for me ooh...

I guess you are running mad a little, you better inform them at your home before it's too late for you

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:

I guess you are running mad a little, you better inform them at your home before it's too late for you
Bola146, Go ahead and insult me, okay! I was just joking with you but you misinterpreted everything. On this nairaland platform, everybody has his or her bestie. I mean it is just for fun. Ok, in reality, do you even know me? It's just to derive joy and move on...
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anfield247:

Bola146, Go ahead and insult me, okay! I was just joking with you but you misinterpreted everything. On this nairaland platform, everybody has his or her bestie. I mean it is just for fun. Ok, in reality, do you even know me? It's just to derive joy and move on...

Never tag my name again please, this is not the second time I warned you. Face front for your fun and your bestie. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:

Never tag my name again please, this is not the second time I warned you. Face front for your fun and your bestie. Thanks
Fantastic, But on this nairaland, you are my crush!
Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Bola146(f): 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Anfield247:

Fantastic, But on this nairaland, you are my crush!

I have told you, Inform them before it's too late. Silence is the best answer for a mumu like you. Go on!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Bola146:

I have told you, Inform them before it's too late. Silence is the best answer for a mumu like you. Go on!
Bola146, pls I am sorry, but just be my friend and I will be friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

92-Yr-Old Man Marries 22-Yr-Old Woman / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / My Brother Or My Wife, Who Should I Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.