Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,587 members, 7,975,308 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:29 PM

The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook (1338 Views)

Moment King Of Oniru Refuse Handshake From Olamide & Ordered Him To Kneel Down / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Wizkid's Photo And Handshake With His Mother Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by IbileIfe: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder and CEO of Facebook met with me and others at the Afrinolly Space on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 during his first visit to sub Saharan Africa. Zuckerberg met with several famous #Nollywood stars, including Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD), Rita Dominic and Mrs. Stephanie Linus and music stars DJ Cuppy, Chidinma and others at the party co-hosted by Facebook and Afrinolly Space in Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria. Then later Zuckerberg met with President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President, Prof. Oluyemi Osinbajo in the Presidential Villa, in Abuja.

Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by IbileIfe: 8:09pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder and the CEO of Facebook with President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President, Prof. Oluyemi Osinbajo in the President Villa in Abuja in September, 2016 during his first visit to sub Saharan Africa.

Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by dawnomike(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2021
I hope u have not washed those hands ever since ba!!!? angry
Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by doggedfighter(f): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2021
Mike, hahahahahahaha.

How do you expect one to wash hands used for famous handshake? grin grin
Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by IbileIfe: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2021
dawnomike:
I hope u have not washed those hands ever since ba!!!? angry
Funny grin
Zuckerberg that used shaking my hand to tap anointing of divine encounter.
Afterwards, he changed his mind on being an atheist and went for a Christian fellowship and worship in a church in the US.
Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by dawnomike(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
IbileIfe:

Funny grin
Zuckerberg that used shaking my hand to tap anointing of divine encounter.
Afterwards, he changed his mind on being an atheist and went for a Christian fellowship and worship in a church in the US.
I love that grin

1 Like

Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by IbileIfe: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2021
doggedfighter:
Mike, hahahahahahaha.
How do you expect one to wash hands used for famous handshake? grin grin
It was a famous billionaire shaking the hand of another billionaire in the making.

1 Like

Re: The Famous Handshake With Mark Zuckerberg, Cofounder And CEO Of Facebook by IbileIfe: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mark Zuckerberg at Mother Emanuel AME Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
NOVEMBER 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Portable Biography, Cars, House, And Net Worth In 2023 / Yul Edochie Brags About How Irreplaceable He Is After His Ex-wife's Vacation Pic / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.