Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,364 members, 7,923,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:49 AM

Hand Work Ideas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hand Work Ideas (212 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hand Work Ideas by heryorbermy4me: 9:42pm On Oct 22, 2021
Good evening nairalanders,

@Admin, Kindly help push to front page and withheld identity.

Please I need a candid advice from everyone with less insult,

I am a working class with a white collar job, either I like it or not I am getting older in the job and I need advice on types on hand work I can learn (above 30’s) that is lucrative or any other sharp/brilliant idea that can be useful outside the said job.

Thanks you
Re: Hand Work Ideas by CryptoGuide: 4:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Learn to invest the proper way into cryptocurrencies for massive long term gains.

I could teach you the basics of investing into cryptocurrencies completely free of charge with my step by step video guides which I'd share with you; and if you'd be interested in me spoonfeeding you on exactly how your money should be invested into cryptocurrencies, you'd have to pay for my service.

Shouldn't take more than three days to acquire the technical knowledge to begin investing into cryptocurrencies; therefore, giving you all the time in the world to still go ahead to learn the handwork you discussed earlier.

You can message me on WhatsApp via : 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7

heryorbermy4me:
Good evening nairalanders,

@Admin, Kindly help push to front page and withheld identity.

Please I need a candid advice from everyone with less insult,

I am a working class with a white collar job, either I like it or not I am getting older in the job and I need advice on types on hand work I can learn (above 30’s) that is lucrative or any other sharp/brilliant idea that can be useful outside the said job.

Thanks you
Re: Hand Work Ideas by Adenugbaraphael(m): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Available

(1) (Reply)

Best Exchange Platform / Nft Future / Royal Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.