Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,130 members, 7,933,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music (53190 Views)

Davido: “Mayorkun Is Bigger Than Me, Wizkid And Burna Boy” (Video) / Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / "My Life Changed The Day I Got A Call From Davido"- Mayorkun,more Photos Of Vibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by helinues: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2021
sad
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by tola1006: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Great talent he is.....no matter how much you hate David,you just have to love him for the way he has built other stars!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by gurunlocker: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2021
How many artists don come out of wizzy send?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Candidlady: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Whàt kind of stupid news is this Biko

We just have a life span of just 80 years and most people have used 40 years already,

Yet some people waste the remaining days of their lives reading stupid news, what will this news do for me. Will it change my station in Life,

Stupid people discuss events and people, great minds discuss ideas, Biko I am going to quora instead. Nairaland dey killl brain matter

ah! Situation of the country is really bad!

easy ertin will be alright! Keep believing and fighting

3 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:
Money is good
moni also live longer than any GOOOONS
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by FvckAllMods: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2021
It's cool for the Gram tho
2braithe:
Someone should tell him to stop doing that puff puff hair.
It doesn't suit him.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 23, 2021
30 Bg
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:
My people would say, "Money na fine boy".

Guess who is here grin
Is this not oga Bello pikin? shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

We just have a life span of just 80 years and most people have used 40 years already,

Yet some people waste the remaining days of their lives reading stupid news, what will this news do for me. Will it change my station in Life,

Stupid people discuss events and people, great minds discuss ideas, Biko I am going to quora instead. Nairaland dey killl brain matter

There are global events that are shaping history, yet nairaland wants us to discuss about tiwa nude video and shit, at least try to educate Nigerians,

For example tell them why vultures are going extinct, and how important they are in the ecosystem

Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?
and you have to write this long epistle on the stupid news? U get time o

3 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Is this not oga Bello pikin? shocked

Na him o grin
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by KiNg0G: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Mayokoun wrote most of his hitsongs.

Contributed to davido wide world success today.

3 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

There are global events that are shaping history, yet nairaland wants us to discuss about tiwa nude video and shit, at least try to educate Nigerians,

For example tell them why vultures are going extinct, and how important they are in the ecosystem

Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?

cool

Quora is a question and answer forum.

if you want a forum for just about anything, try reddit. You'll enjoy it.

Meanwhile, nairaland is like a barrack, soldier come, soldier go, barrack remains. I don't think you'll be missed.

I first joined this forum in 2007, deactivated and here I am again.

The cruise on nairaland is there for the taking. It's a really funny place. Sometimes I just open the forum as a guest just for laughs.

But if you want real discussion like you said earlier, go to reddit or may be quora.

5 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by aktolly54(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Guess who is here grin
Femi adebayo

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Kennyking1234: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Thank you very much this site is very stupid
Sebastine1994:

some Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by toujurs: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

some Nigerians are just too dumb, last week somebody said vultures are scarce because the Attah of igala cursed the vultures. Can you believe that shit?
grin grin grin
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Pharaohny: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2021
adebayo201:
ah!!!
Ahjaaa
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Horllamideh(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Guess who is here grin
Femi Adebayo.... wow
Baba Elesho.... legend

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Bmaster(m): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2021
Excuse me guys...But where the heck is Tekno?

Dude has been outta news for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by MartinsD12(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2021
eviewzmedia:
Davido - Mayorkun was very Skinny When I Met Him | God Chose Him and He is Signed to Sony Music

Davido revealed during an interview with Ebuka how he signed Mayorkun, their relationship working for over 6 years.

He confessed how much He love Mayorkun, on his word "I love this boy so much".

He went on to reveal Mayorkun new record label and other interesting experiences they had.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NcF_6FN0uw

That's what happens when talent meet Grace, whatever you do in this life, Always endeavor to seek the grace of God its very important

1 Like

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Drunkard1: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

bro am following you to quora. This site always pump out trash as headline from snake news, tiwa nude, bbn and so many stupid things that never educate common man. Yankee are busy in inventory. We rather pray than invent

3 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2021
He’s still skinny....just looks fresher!
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Whàt kind of stupid news is this Biko...

LOL

Like, seriously?

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by oodua1stson: 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
He looked the same as back then . Also the guy de pick B4 he joined you and he get money then
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by SocialJustice: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
E done fat? Abi na another Mayorkun e dey talk.
Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by BZion(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastian's post rings true for many though. I will frame it.
It reminds us of the exploit Big Tech has discovered in the human DNA. With this they have will continue to milk this till eternity.

It is not a coincidence that you see animal posts on the front-page of this forum. The admin knows that these posts get them one of the highest engagement. They fuel these types of posts repeatedly.

If one studies good time management techniques and one sticks to them in applying what you have learnt then one can achieve success in curbing the excess time devoted to the internet.

Irrespective of what preferred platform is, these are just tech companies that have chosen a niche to focus on. They constantly have meetings with their stats and metrics on whiteboards where they examine the numbers and decide how to make their content more engaging. There are thousands of niches out there and they will always have a crowd.

This conversation is an inter-niche debate. "My tribe is better than yours".

BoomBucks:

cool

Quora is a question and answer forum.

if you want a forum for just about anything, try reddit. You'll enjoy it.

Meanwhile, nairaland is like a barrack, soldier come, soldier go, barrack remains. I don't think you'll be missed.

I first joined this forum in 2007, deactivated and here I am again.

The cruise on nairaland is there for the taking. It's a really funny place. Sometimes I just open the forum as a guest just for laughs.

But if you want real discussion like you said earlier, go to reddit or may be quora.

2 Likes

Re: Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music by Money2000: 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
So Mayorkun cannot stand to greet his boss

Proud Simp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Banke Meshida BMPro: Makeup For Dead People Is Lucrative, Why I Stopped It / Kcee Rocking A Lady On Stage (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.