Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel (63923 Views)

Moment Bambam Was Walked Down The Aisle By Her Father At Her Wedding In Dubai / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Aremu01(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Paul
Keep resting brother
The entire fnf crew misses you

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Ikem11(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2021
And she is pregnant
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Swinger60(f): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2021
Vin Diesel my celebrity crush.

with a deep baritone voice.

Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Berthah(f): 8:50am On Oct 23, 2021
i wish i know who is paul walker's

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by TechNana(f): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Popular people, Very Modest wedding...

If this was a Nollywood actor, hmm...

3 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OutisComputers7: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Young thug's new album is lit !!!
Pure Masterpiece
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Skillsnigeria: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2021
That's good
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2021
I'm happy for them.
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Bulalautali(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Nice one Vin.you are truelly Na friend of Johnny.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Total human being has 3million heartbeat before he dies. From your first heartbeat your clock has started ticking.

I am sure you mean 3 billion because by 1 year old you've already hit 37million heartbeats.

4 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by LordReed(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2021
Keep being awesome Vin Diesel.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by southsouthking(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
#Friendship goals.
These days all we gat is friends who snitches on us.
If it's not friendship like the 60s, 70s and the 80s then fvck it off.
Kingsley, that same knife you struck in my back became important when it came time to cut the ties with you.
You robbed me off my hard earn money that should have made me a millionaire today. i trusted you so much because we grew up in the hood together, fed on same table but ran away with my #400,000 when i needed you so much while i was far away in libya.
You were the only one i told that i was embarking on such a dangerous route to europe, so i entrusted the money in you care hoping that on getting to libya and when am about to cross to europe that u will send me the money.
Kingsley i came back to Nigeria & still suffering while u're far away in Australlia enjoying life 2 d fullest.
i forgive u kingsley, but karma will never forget.
i'll never 4get the pain and torture i went through bcus of you.
2007, a year i'll never forget untill my dying days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OjReloaded(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
Congrats to you... check my siggyy
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2021
My kind of wedding

Nothing concern me with settling the church

Bills my grand father is owing

Bills my late parents didn't pay

The choirs that will sing

The holy communion that I will take

And I will come and be over thanking the priest

Your marriage mother and father....AFRICA HAS A LOT OF BURDEN ON THEM....SOME THEY BROUGHT ON THEMSELVES WITH RELIGIOUS RULES, SOME POORLY EDUCATED LEADERS WITHOUT VISION AND SOME IS THEIR OWN STUPIDITY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by wamide042(m): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2021
In ‘Wizkhalifa’s Vioce’ …. How can we not talk about family when family is all we’ve got..

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Opeyemic01: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2021
pregnantMan:
shocked
The wedding looks simple and classic.. unlike some rich folks in Africa that will want to pull the heavens down ontop wedding

Its like we have a culture of waste here, this is one of the sensible things we can borrow from whites, but yet prefer the show off and waste.

3 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by DeNovo: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Explorers:
Signed, sealed, delivered! The couple posed with what appeared to be their marriage license.

Father and daughter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10121963/Paul-Walkers-daughter-Meadow-MARRIED-Model-22-announces-marriage-Louis-Thorton-Allan.html?ito=social-facebook

Why do I feel the Hubby has same looks like the father? This is quite touching!
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by richeeyo(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Listern to folarin 2, wale

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by deepwater(f): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Candidlady:
Ride or die

mr godwin hope you are learning! When that man of a father says hello to the earth. Youd walk me down the aisle with na-_i

cuz you are his only friend itrust

What if Mr godwin says hello to the earth first before that man of a father ?
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by descartes400: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Nigerian women, una dey see so? Venue of White wedding...Sea side, guest..not the whole population of the country...just simple..guest of just about 20 people.....make una dey learn oo...una wey like to dey copy copy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Bigchristo: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Explorers:
Stepping down the aisle: Another shot of Meadow walking down the aisle with her godfather Vin Diesel.

Meadow embraced one of her bridesmaids as she talked with her godfather.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10121963/Paul-Walkers-daughter-Meadow-MARRIED-Model-22-announces-marriage-Louis-Thorton-Allan.html?ito=social-facebook
This is really good to hear, I hope you all see is not just about acting movie? It’s about having a good relationship even after death those friends can still be in support to your family and remain loyal.

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OdenKelechi(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2021
It was only going to be him
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2021
Happy married life

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Myself2(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2021
I love this.

Supporting the children of their late friend and colleague

They're definitely blood

2 Likes

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by bigpicture001: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Mozino007:
Family first!

Not always true!

As Jolie and alot of fake family members in Naija that cares only about their gf and bf over their families...

It's easier said than done
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Lotta kids no go know this one undecidedforming stupid woke upandan
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Lukaku95: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2021
If na Nigeria now.. the godfather will try every possible best to sleep with her.. Nigerian men are so randy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Candidlady: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2021
deepwater:

What if Mr godwin says hello to the earth first before that man of a father ?

thats anada thing o! But god4bid!!

my prayer sef alone will make "mr godwin" live 4eva
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Lukaku95: 9:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:
every single is lit.. love the one he did with gunna most.. Recognise
Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by blowjohn(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2021
Wahalaperson:

Nas king's Disease 2 is hip hop album of the year!

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by blowjohn(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Lukaku95:
every single is lit.. love the one he did with gunna most.. Recognise

Nas king's Disease 2 is hip hop album of the year!

1 Like

Re: Meadow Walker Weds Louis Thornton-Allan, Walked Down The Aisle By Vin Diesel by Quinns: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2021
Just started listening this morning, so far I'm impressed...

Wahalaperson:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / Davido, His Father Adeleke, Others Dance Inside His Dad's Private Jet / Tonto Dike-Churchill Glows At "Miss Grand Nigeria Beauty Pageant" Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.