Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,544 members, 7,972,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Biafra: A Wonderful One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: A Wonderful One. (220 Views)

Biafra A Nation Of Women. / Biafra: One Simple Step To Take To Make Biafra A Reality - Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: A Yoruba Muslim Response To Bbc Hardtalk On Why Igbo's Are Angry With Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: A Wonderful One. by udele1: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2021
Victor Wallace Unegbu writes:

"I was at ubomiri in mbaitoli LGA yesterday and I stumbled on an argument. So fierce was the argument that voices of dissents were so loud with some spice of anger.

I had since stopped engaging anyone on the biafra issue due to the level of the display of ignorance, hate and viciousness. If you try to ask a basic and probing question you are tagged a saboteur and reminded to be careful lest IPOB militias known as Unknown Gunmen guns you down, beheads you, torture you and set your body ablaze or chop off your penis. If probably they find out you are a supporter of Hope Uzodimma they run amok to the point of assaulting you.....such has been how the biafra agitation has degenerated and radicalized our people, making them worse than the Fulani Herdsmen and Talibans.

The young men living outside the shores of Nigeria are the greatest sponsors of this dehumanization of Igbos. They supply funds to purchase arms, they provide connections to black markets where arms are sold and worst, they incite the people to anger, hate and turn them to blood thirsty vampires through the instruments of concocted lies. These people do videos, whataap voicenotes, cooking up all manner of lies and falsehood just to make the entire southeast a burial ground for anyone who disagrees with their biafra ideology and agitation. Like Nnamdi Kanu they call any dissenting voice terrorist and vows to turn the entire south east to mass burial ground.

My greatest pain comes from people who say they are pastors and priests who preach Jesus but come out publicly to rejoice over evil perpetrated in the name of biafra.

Second to them are people who attended and graduated from the University yet lacking the ability to place simple reason above sentiments...they just are blinded to the truth yet rejoicing in their blindness.

Back to my story.

What was the bone of contention?

One Mr Robinson who had already bought cartoons of beer to celebrate the release of Nnamdi Kanu and has already placed a bet that if Kanu is brought to the court he must be released was arguing saying Nnamdi Kanu was never brought to the court that the pictures and the news are all fake. Infact he said until he hears Nonso Nkwa ( an owerri based self styled journalist) say it, he won't believe.

From a comfortable distance I was watching a full fledge man degenerate to a mental vegetable yet posing as a mental iroko.

While I was pondering on the haplessness state the biafra agitation has placed Mr Robinson, I saw a WhatsApp notification from our university classmates whataap platform, where one of my classmates was vociferously countering my earlier post that the case has been adjourned to 10th of November. He called me a liar insisting that his friend who is inside the court said the judge went on recess to resume by 2pm to deliver judgement...at that point my spirit left me and I wept bitterly like Jesus when he saw the level man has allowed himself to degenerate to the state of helplessness.

This biafra agitation is truly a tool of the demons of hell that have invaded igbo land to eat her up......but our God will send them back to hell where they belong. Southeast is not for you Satan!".

Me: Nothing can be as destructive as hatred. IPOB was embraced by all hater in our land as a medium to showcase hatred without being questioned.

Copied - Prince Okey Emezu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Wonderful One. by vanbonattel: 7:30am On Oct 23, 2021
The face of the man who has opened our eyes to the plan of the fulani to kill b the rest of southern Nigeria.

May God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

Biafra has come.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: A Wonderful One. by udele1: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2021
vanbonattel:
The face of the man who has opened our eyes to the plan of the fulani to kill b the rest of southern Nigeria.

May God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

Biafra has come.

The faces of the people whose eyes he opened.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know / Labour: Ongoing Industrial Action Is Politically Motivated, Says CRSG / FCETELECTION: A Decision Between Moving Forward Or Three Steps Backward --Caleb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.