Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,820 members, 7,945,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

If You Have Been Struggling To Stop Any Addiction, Then This Information Is For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Been Struggling To Stop Any Addiction, Then This Information Is For (498 Views)

The One Guide To End Any Addiction You Have / How To Stop Any Spiritual Spouse With Sea Salt And Garlic / You Can Stop Any Addiction With This Simple Mind Trick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Been Struggling To Stop Any Addiction, Then This Information Is For by topnotchinfo: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2021
Addiction if not tackled in time could ruin someone's life. Have you been struggling with stopping an addiction, I want you to know that you are not alone. I have had my own share of experience, same with several other people.

I struggle for many years searching for ways on how to defeat/overcome 3 Addictions that have ruined many lives, but I wasn’t able to.

All the professional advice and counsel I received couldn’t help me to overcome these addictions, not until I stumbled upon this same information that I have shared in this short eBook.

I know there are many people out there that are struggling with one addiction or the other and may have been searching for ways on how to overcome/stop it but haven't been able to, which inspired me to write this book.

I want you to know that addiction is preventable, it can be overcome, it can be cured, and it can be treated.

In this eBook, I shared with you;
- Some of the reasons why most people engaged in addiction
- Factors that contribute to most addiction
- How to know when you are getting addicted to something or some behavior
- There (3) Types of Addiction that could ruin a man's life {No.3 has ruined many men's life}
- Real-Life Stories of some Addicts and how they were able to overcome it,
- Where it always start from
- Understanding the Mysteries behind any Addiction
How to prevent it from ruining your life
- Possible ways on How to Avoid Addiction at the early stage
- How to Control it even if you are already addicted to it
- Possible ways on How to PREVENT it from RUINING your Life. {Terrible Addiction}. This strategy has helped me and several others overcome addiction completely.

To have complete access to this book, require you pay a token of ₦1,150. I did not plan to sell this book, but I have come to know that what people pay for, they appreciate and value more, which is why I have placed a token of ₦1,150 before you can have complete access to the information in this book.

And you know what, this price {₦1,150} is only for the first 50 people to order for this book, as the price return to $9.5.

To get a copy, Send "I am Interested in the Addiction Book" to 07055366664

Remember, You will save a Whooping ₦2,500+ if you buy it now !!!

Re: If You Have Been Struggling To Stop Any Addiction, Then This Information Is For by topnotchinfo: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2022
In this eBook, I shared with you;
- Some of the reasons why most people engaged in addiction
- Factors that contribute to most addiction
- How to know when you are getting addicted to something or some behavior
- There (3) Types of Addiction that could ruin a man's life {No.3 has ruined many men's life}
- Real-Life Stories of some Addicts and how they were able to overcome it,
- Where it always start from
- Understanding the Mysteries behind any Addiction
How to prevent it from ruining your life
- Possible ways on How to Avoid Addiction at the early stage
- How to Control it even if you are already addicted to it
- Possible ways on How to PREVENT it from RUINING your Life. {Terrible Addiction}. This strategy has helped me and several others overcome addiction completely.
Re: If You Have Been Struggling To Stop Any Addiction, Then This Information Is For by topnotchinfo: 8:41am On Jan 24, 2022
To have complete access to this book, require you pay a token of ₦1,150. I did not plan to sell this book, but I have come to know that what people pay for, they appreciate and value more, which is why I have placed a token of ₦1,150 before you can have complete access to the information in this book.

And you know what, this price {₦1,150} is only for the first 50 people to order for this book, as the price return to $9.5.

To get a copy, Send "I am Interested in the Addiction Book" to cfoccible@gmail.com

Remember, You will save a Whooping ₦2,500+ if you buy it now !!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date A Battered Ex? / Unpopular Opinion; Womanizing Is A Pointless Activity / Brush Before Breakfast Or Breakfast Before Brush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.