Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,982 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? (6626 Views)

I Bleeped My Female Lecturers When I Was In School / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / “Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Drella(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

No wonder!! grin grin
Na Afonja. The most wicked tribe in the world

I'm of the minority tribe.
We can fight you,but you can't fight us...IYKYK

Good luck developing Asia.
Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by Drella(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
BoiCute:
Omo, her matter don too cast be that

You're not the one I wanted to quote.
I was replying that guy that said "Have you seen a fine female lecturer before"
I'm just letting him know that that woman is fine.
Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
MiamiePizza:
Around April this year, I was at my lodge in school when this young endowed lady came. She was holding a sack and later turns out that sack contained examination booklets of students from her department... She was a lecturer (I never knew about this)

There was this guy whose apartment was directly opposite mine, he was already done with school (graduated from my school) about 8months ago around April but for some reasons was still living in the city. The house is all a room self apartment.

I was Washing when this woman came around and was almost done. About 5mins from when she came I was done and went inside my apartment. About 10mins later, this guy came to my room and asked me if I got anyone in HND1 Public Admin that that's their exam script they about to mark. He said the lady (lecturer) brought it so he could assist her in marking. I told him ain't got no one but imma make some calls.

Made some calls and went inside to meet him. I was only on burna boxers and singlet when I went to him room and my gbola was just wink

Long story short, this lady got my cell phone number we started talking on WhatsApp and asked me out. Told me she like me a lot and could help me with connections inside school. I turned her down at first but finally agreed after persistent hitting.

I won't say we've been dating for 5months, I can say we've been fvcking for 5months cos she's engaged few weeks before she met me. She told me this about a month ago and I so feel for this guy.

Lady looks so innocent you won't ever believe she got a side guy. Been thinking I'm not her only side guy and I think she got another side guy.
I'll be done come November according the current school calendar. I go just no break up with her now cos of my result. Once I'm done with school its over.

So all this time we've been together made me knew an exam officer from her department was also fvcking a male student. The exam officer and her are very close friend, she confessed to her and she to me lol. I'm very secretive and she trusted me with that.

Lotta this women ain't really enjoying sex in their relationship. Nigerian women cheat a lot and I'm even scared to marry one
Brooooooooo
Re: Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? by BoiCute(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Drella:

You're not the one I wanted to quote.
I was replying that guy that said "Have you seen a fine female lecturer before"
I'm just letting him know that that woman is fine.
Oooh i get it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady / Caribbean Girl With The Nicest Lips! / She Smells Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.