Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Good Morning My Lovelies, Please This Is The Story I Wrote, Just Want To Share - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Good Morning My Lovelies, Please This Is The Story I Wrote, Just Want To Share (253 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Emmanuel Oluwasayomi Ahmadu: I Wrote SSCE 17 Times - Corper Reveals Why / “I Wrote O’level Exams 17 Times”- UNIBEN Graduating Student Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning My Lovelies, Please This Is The Story I Wrote, Just Want To Share by destinychidi: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2021
Title Unfriendly Friend, lets just read and over look problem, today is weekend

SCENE 1 [THE SCENE WAS IN BIG JOE'S 3 BEDROOM FLAT, THE TIME WAS 3PM, BIG JOE WAS BUSY GOING THROUGH THE NATIONAL DAILIES, A NUMBER BY THE SMOKE WAS PLAYING OR FADE TO THE BACKGROUND, SUDDENLY THERE WAS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR]

JOE: soloquizing, i hope this wouldn't be Chinyere because Amaka will due here today; for the weekend [KNOCK] yes who is that? Please come in.

CHINYERE: Good afternoon Joe, how is it going?

JOE: Fine thank you, have a sit, you look so charming today more than ever, did you attend a modeling studio?

CHINYERE: I know you would always flatter me; just to achieve your goals but thank you for the compliment, i have always been the people's choice you know

JOE: And that's the more reason why i have always been proud of you, you are always being a darling, what do i offer you, lime or brandy?

CHINYERE: Thank you, i wouldn't want any now, i have some other purposes for being being here now.

JOE: And what are they, hope i am safe?

CHINYERE: You are quite safe, i only want to understand the plans you are making for my future happiness, because i wouldn't want to fool myself

JOE: Fool yourself? What exactly do you mean, i don't understand you, why not come out clearly.

CHINYERE: What i mean is very simple, why not put off the music so that you can hear me.

JOE: But the music is my source of happiness, ride on i can always hear you.

CHINYERE: Alright, now it is over four(4) years since we took to each other as lover we have enjoyed all the good attributes of friendship together, I have particularly always done my best to satisfy your wishes in any way, but you have never in any occasion said anything about us getting married; which of course i have been expecting from you, even when I tried to bring up the idea you always try to suppress it, I wouldn't like to be toyed with and tossed aside at last, are you now prepared to marry me or not?

JOE: I will marry you but not now, I need to sought some things out first before making any preparation of any marriage OK.

CHINYERE: {LAUGHING} I know you have many of them, when you can not remember Amaka my friend/course mate who you visit every time or do you think I don't know of the relationship, i...

CHINYERE: {LAUGHING} I know you have many of them, when you can not remember Amaka my friend/course mate who you visit every time or do you think I don't know of the relationship, i have been told and have seen you two together, am not uncultured as to have come before you to challenge her, it's high time you be careful with her Joe.

JOE: OK, that foolish beggar of a girl, what the hell do you think I must be doing with her? The only thing she owes me is good morning and that's all, I see no reason why I should go after other girls, when you are beside me, I have never done that, you will always remain mine and my only one, therefore disturb not yourself.

CHINYERE: EH: I know you have always said that, it is not new, did I not say it before that you will flatter me to any extent, I will still catch you one day, however do good to warn her to keep off you or she will get something nasty out of it; you are my property.

JOE: Even without being told, I know that the day you must have seen me with Amaka was the day her brother I work with in the same office ask me to drop an envelope for her on my way back home, I did it because he would do same for me, however; I just gave her the envelope and left immediately, since then she has been disturbing me for friendship but I have always turned her down, she can't march you, can she? Meanwhile let's forget about her, you must be going now, I have a meeting to attend and I'm almost late, we shall talk it over next time, how about a kiss before you go?

{AT THIS STAGE THERE WAS A KNOCK AT THE DOOR, BOTH KEPT SILENT, THE KNOCK CAME AGAIN BUT THIS TIME HARDER}.

JOE : [FEARING THAT IT MIGHT E AMAKA] who might that be? The door is open.

AMAKA: [THE DOOR JERKE DOOR OPEN, IN WALKED AMAK] hello, darling; hope you are feeling good? I know I have kept you waiting for so long, I'm sorry, I had to make a brief stop-over at our house to collect some items for the weekend, hope you will pardon me for that [WALKING PAST JOE] I know you are laughing for kisses but then let me drop my bag, I will keep you fine [WITHOUT YET NOTICING CHINYERE IN A DARK CORNER OF THE ROOM, AMAKA HEADED TO THE BEDROOM TO DROP HER BAG BUT WAS INTERUPTED HALF WAY BY CHINYERE]

CHINYERE: [WITH A FROWNED FACE] Amaka, what have come you come here for and who on earth showed you the road to this place, when did it begin?

AMAKA: [EVEN SURPRISED TO SEE CHINYERE] Hello Chinyere, but are you doing here have you become a snatcher? [AMAKA TURNED TO JOE] but darling, why all this question? What is this village girl doing in this room? Or has she taken my place? [AMAKA TURNED BACK TO CHINYERE] And you chinyere, it is better you leave this room; before I come out from the room or you have yourself to be blamed, don't say I didn't warn you.

CHINYERE: [CHINYERE WHO WAS NOW ENGAGED COULD NO LONGER CONTAIN THE INSULT, ROSE UP TO CHALLENGE AMAKA] Amaka, when did you learn to talk to me rudely and in my own house, I think it's high time I teach you a lesson, just wait.

AMAKA: Did you say your house? it is not your fault.

[AS CHINYERE WAS WAITING FOR AMAKA WHO HAS ALREADY ENTERED THE BEDROOM, CHINYERE STOP SHORT AND TURNED TO JOE WHO IS STILL CONFUSED]

CHINYERE: And you Joe, it is now I know that you are a devil, a deceiver who can not be trusted, what have you been vomiting since about this girl, now I am ready to end it all with the both of you, let her come out it is a do or die battle.

[AT THIS POINT OKEY, JOE'S NEIGHBOUR RUSHED IN TO ANNOUNCE THE INVOLVEMENT OF JOE'S BROTHER IN AN ACCIDENT]

OKEY: Joe, what the hell are you doing here when everyone is across the street, your junior brother Michael has been knocked down by an unknown car and you are here.

JOE: What? My brother, knocked down by an unknown car? Oh my God.

[JOE, OKEY, CHINYERE AND AMAKA WHO HAS NOW COME OUT

OF BEDROOM, ALL RUSHED OUT OF THE ROOM TO THE SCENE

CURTAIN FALLS]

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Issues FG Three-week Ultimatum / Waec / Earn Your BCS Qualification In Nigeria, Complete Your Degree In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.