Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,692 members, 7,972,568 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:03 PM

Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? (1677 Views)

Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You / What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by drered(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2006
wat crazy thing are you going to do for valentine
wit your boyfriend?
family?
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by kiwibabe(f): 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2006
I will be burining all my ex's belongings along with ,my friends
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by thriplea(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2006
omo no do that na!!!

ayami ooo duro ooooo ma se je ki a yapa ya pa yapa

o lo lufe mi ye o! ma lo o ma se je ki aya pa ya pa yap!!

abeg just try to spend the vasl wit him , and u can do anythin u want to do later
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by thriplea(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2006
ummm, well wat im plannin to do is to gv the needi once things and make dem happi
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by kiwibabe(f): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2006
It is easy for you to say, I am tired of men, I have spent two years with this guy, in march it will be three yeARS, i RECENTLY WENT ON HOLIDAY WITH THIS GUY ONLY TO FIND THAT HE HAS HAD A GIRLFRIEND FOR THE LAST OFUR YEARS IN NIGERIA, AND SHE IS WAITING FOR HIM TO RETURN SO THAT THEY CAN GET MARRIED NOW GIVE ME A GUD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T BURN HIS S==T
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by CalabarMan(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2006
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by whitesoftx(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2006
WOW! have you had 30 min kiss, 7 hours banging before? grin
thats what i'm gonna do! cheesy
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by thelma2(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2006
forgive my enemies for one. then to all those guys who wait till VAL B4 you say "i love u" to your BABE, GROW UP! angry
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by Eastcoast(f): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2006
Must we do something crazy just in the name of valentine?
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:04am On Jan 03, 2007
Abe help tell them OH angry,valentine isn't meant only to share with your boyfriend or ff,its also a time to reach out  the poor and needy and to those who do not have people to love or care for them and show them they are appreciated,that the real essence of valentine but these days people just turn it to suit their own insatiable desires. angry
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by MrInfo1(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2007
Am reporting Valentine to the poilce angry
Re: Valentine: What Crazy Thing WIll You Do? by upsuccess: 2:00am On Oct 08, 2011
thriplea: pls who is the Artist that sang that love song ''aya mi o, malo o, ma se ke ka yapa yapa yapa'' and what's the title of the track or album? Thanks. I appreciate ur help and anybody in dis thread

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Play Games / I;m So Hrt Broken / Women: What Do U People Want 4rm Us?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.