Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,741 members, 7,972,680 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:56 PM

Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years (56908 Views)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by GetMeRight: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Scary x-ray image!
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by notmywill: 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If the colonial masters hadn't invaded African and colonized this continent, and the slave trade didn't happen, by now Africa would have still be living in the stone age, adults both male and female will still be walking naked, we would have been slightly higher than animals.

This I have seen.

I can confidently assure you that there are lot of medical errors in USA healthcare. Also do you know that cesarean section originated in Africa.
Please never you think the Black man is inferior.
You are indirectly opposing God.
Please
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by emmykk(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If the colonial masters hadn't invaded African and colonized this continent, and the slave trade didn't happen, by now Africa would have still be living in the stone age, adults both male and female will still be walking naked, we would have been slightly higher than animals.

This I have seen.

Unfortunately the reverse would have been the case ,Africa was already doing well before their exploitive present.
Go through the book"How Europe underdeveloped Africa" by walter rodney
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Lugianostar(m): 12:51am On Oct 24, 2021
Double wahala??
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by SURElee(f): 12:54am On Oct 24, 2021
God abeg o!
Scissors for 7years in a woman's body after surgery.Jesu!
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Advancedman(m): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2021
They were afraid to operate on her until another doctor from another country has to do it, maybe for fear of forgetting another tool inside her.
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by harmargedon: 2:05am On Oct 24, 2021
Chokhmah:
so for your mind u Dy count Egyptian and other Arab nations as Africans.
so Egypt isn't in Africa? And just one question, who gave the name Africa? And I also believe that you're part of the group that believe that Egyptians are whites. You need to go back to history class.
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by harmargedon: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
Ethiopia was never any were near world power or civilization, the rest you mentioned were simply overwhelmed, and doesnt mean they have stopped civilisation like your black Africa as you claimed
tell me what you know about Ethiopia? And to answer your question, they stopped, they all did.
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by SniperSmurf(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2021
This happens a lot. Even in developed countries. Just Google it.
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Joshuazedd(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2021
Carelessness. Medicine is one profession that a mistake can prove costly
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Xman12345goat: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2021
Fake news, the two scissors do not resemble. Please mod remove this thread. It not medically possible for scissor to be in that area

1 Like

Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by adekunleoluseyi(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2021
There is more to the news. 7 years without notice and she claimed she is having pains.
If there are scissor in there x ray would have detect it 2 or 3days while wating for 7years. Pls this is not add up.
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2021
ChiefSosa:
I'll sue and cash out.

I'm simply saying: if I were the one, I'll sue and cash out.

boss nothing to cash out in Freetown....
Re: Scissors Removed From Stomach Of Sierra Leonean Lady After 7 Years by Pussywar(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
How tf do you forget scissors in someone’s body? From where to where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15lb Hairball Removed From Stomach Of Indian Girl Who Chews Her Hair (Graphic) / 6 People With Extra Body Parts / Coronavirus: My Experience Calling The NCDC Toll-free Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.