Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online (6041 Views)

Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima(f): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
justwise:

[/b] Thank you so much!!!!! Some pple have this naive view about online meeting as if pple u meet online are from another planet. Its the same church member, class mate, work mate. Meeting somebody in church or prayer meetings wouldn't guarantee a successful rela/ship or marriage. His or her true character is not written on the forehead, the person can still lie and cheat. Online meeting is just a starting point that will lead to physical meeting and it moves on from there, the wedding is not going to take place online unless u are talking about virtual life here.

Slow down boo boo. Online dating isn't for everyone. Not everyone can handle online dating or chooses to. If it works for you, GOOD. Just like you think there is nothing wrong with online dating or hooking up, there are someone who disagrees with you. That's what make the world spin.

Online dating isn't the only thing people have pet peeves. There are people would not engage in blind dates, single cruises, single mixers, clubs, and public events for various reasons but that doesn't make them wrong because they do not engages in things YOU feel are right. Remember that.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by justwise(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Slow down boo boo. Online dating isn't for everyone. Not everyone can handle online dating or chooses to. If it works for you, GOOD. Just like you think there is nothing wrong with online dating or hooking up, there are someone who disagrees with you. That's what make the world spin.

Online dating isn't the only thing people have pet peeves. There are people would not engage in blind dates, single cruises, single mixers, clubs, and public events for various reasons but that doesn't make them wrong because they do not engages in things YOU feel are right. Remember that.

My comment was directed at pple who think that online dating is wrong or that one can not find true love online. I'm not defending online dating cos it has worked for me or that i have found love online, NO, i'm basically saying that its just a meeting place just as u meet somebody in church, school, work place and get to know each other. It doesn't matter if u met ur soulmate online or offline, what matters is who u met.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2011
justwise:

My comment was directed at pple who think that online dating is wrong or that one can not find true love online. I'm not defending online dating cos it has worked for me or that i have found love online, NO, i'm basically saying that its just a meeting place just as u meet somebody in church, school, work place and get to know each other. It doesn't matter if u met your soulmate online or offline, what matters is who u met.

That is your OPINION and that is their opinion. Is all I am saying.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Lordrama: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
Online Dateing Is For Fun lol
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Tolucciii: 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2011
@OP. Wel itink dia ar sti God fearin guyz dat respect lady's soul, spirit nd body. Bt u just av 2b very kiafu wt men sodat u wl nt b decievd. Iwl b prayin 4u bt we can bcom friend via fb. Tolucciii2007@yahoo.co.uk. God kias 4u dude.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by justwise(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2011
Tolucciii:

@OP. Wel itink dia ar sti God fearin guyz dat respect lady's soul, spirit nd body. Bt u just av 2b very kiafu wt men sodat u wl nt b decievd. Iwl b prayin 4u bt we can bcom friend via fb. Tolucciii2007@yahoo.co.uk. God kias 4u dude.

Are you speaking in tongues or what?
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nekai(f): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2011
^LOLOL! grin cheesy grin
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by justwise(m): 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
Nekai:

^LOLOL! grin cheesy grin

Seriously some text-language is just bad, how can somebody read that^^?
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by lonelydude: 11:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM SCAMMERS ON MOST OF THE DATING SITES

Greetings From Joy,
How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Joy ,i know that you may be surprise how i get your email, i got your email today when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may-become partners.

Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.

i am waiting to hear from you soon.

Regards Miss Joy.

ABI I LIE?
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by savanto: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2011
daroz (m) You are supposed to be a MALE and not FEMALE. At least your profile on NL says so smiley wink wink
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by savanto: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2011
It is not only pertained to women but also men. There are some good men online who have not been fortunate to get a good girl online too. Most women need husband but then they are very choosy until menopause closes in on them like a thief in the night! If you are serious then contact me <jsavanto@aol.com> I live in Nigeria but have no time for tomfoolery acts.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by daroz(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2011
savanto:

daroz (m) You are supposed to be a MALE and not FEMALE. At least your profile on NL says so smiley wink wink

Of cos I am a male, what is the reason for that statement?
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
Peaceworld:

OK, Any girl here looking for an ideal mate should contact me coz I'm equally searching for the perfect soulmate.

Add the +234 if your outside Nigeria.
Online chatting is not only difficult for the girls. There are also sincere boys like me who'd been at it for some time. You can also email me

mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com

Eagerly waiting for a sincere response, girls.

I shall inform Mrs.Chima right away!! cheesy

MariAmara:

Most 9ja guys online are just douches lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by tinnymerit(m): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Met mine three months ago on fb.And God has been our source of our relationship.i was also in your shoe some four months ago,met dis girl she drinks n neva return kuls.well its past now.i got who i want n i blieve shes here to stay.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima(f): 3:48am On Jun 07, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I shall inform Mrs.Chima right away!!  cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin

May D-nonsense find you and have his way with you!  angry angry angry angry tongue

Hey sis! [size=2pt]You are having hella fun ain't you? wink[/size]
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by CyberG: 5:13am On Jun 07, 2011
I don't like to burst your bubble but you live in Ontario and can't find a man? A Naija brother? I don't know anything about you but if you are anything close to 28 years or more, you have to be one of those girls who totally wasted their young lives "enjoying their lives"! Guys have seen that so many times and know you will be back after wasting time living like a white girl - who most of the time accept it if they do not find a man to marry. They just make babies and take care of them. . .and keep going on dates into their fifties! Naija girl cannot eat her cake and have it. . .live like that and when you become old, stop searching desperately online!

Look, there are very few Naija men who will take a girl of that age seriously when she is only looking for marriage! Do you know why? A decent Naija man (the type most ladies want including Non-Naija girls) who has taken his time to get a good education with an advanced degree in an impressive field, has a good job or bright prospects, at least average in looks, etc will not jump into a relationship and be thinking of marriage immediately. He will want to spend some time to know you, maybe 2 years if you stay in the same city before a commitment. On the other hand, you cannot wait or gamble with time, you need to be sure ASAP and there lies the problem. Well, if he is an older man in his 40s or 50s, possibly divorced with kids yes that could be quicker.
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by olawaltz(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2011
Sometimes all you've got is the internet; In my situation, there arent a lot of Nigerians where I live, so I have to go online to get any interaction with Nigerians, so just be open minded and at the same time be cautious. You may not find the ideal, but you sure can find friends smiley
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 10, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

May D-nonsense find you and have his way with you!  angry angry angry angry tongue

grin grin grin grin

[size=2pt]yes mam!!![/size] cheesy
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

Hey come here n give me a hug
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima(f): 2:29am On Jun 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

wink wink wink [size=2pt]Do you and Bleep the rest.[/size]
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 10, 2011
grin grin@ Chima!loooool! [size=2pt]that *b.t. rest* line can be interpreted in many ways sis! grin[/size]

REALITY101:

Hey come here n give me a hug

*gives Reality a bear hug!* cheesy cheesy grin kiss
How are you hun? long time no speak!
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima(f): 2:53am On Jun 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

[color=#0055bb] grin grin@ Chima!loooool! [size=2pt]that *b.t. rest* line can be interpreted in many ways sis! grin[/size]

Hmm. You have a point. tongue How you be sis? Dsense wanted to know why you mad at him? I told him it because he smells like camel piss and llama shit. lipsrsealed
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2011
grin grin

No I ain't made at the oloshi.
I still love his big head tail! Just mad busy and been "hanging out" non stop. grin
I'ma holla at him tho. smiley
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Dsense(m): 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

May D-nonsense find you and have his way with you! angry angry angry angry tongue

MzDarkSkin:

grin grin grin grin

Ma too cats playing with eachother undecided undecided undecided
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by Konjour(m): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2011
Ideal Nigerian man? undecided Online shocked shocked embarassed grin lipsrsealed
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by MrsChima(f): 12:51am On Jun 13, 2011
[size=44pt]FAINTED.[/size]^^^^^^^

Dshitty!  May the snake violate you ooo  angry angry
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by BIL2010: 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
I believe the best way to meet people is still face-to-face. A friend told me about this event he went to. Though you register online, you only get to meet people face-to-face, at any of their speed dating events organized usually at a posh bar on the island, and speed-date. It is really fun.

The interesting thing about it is that, you get to meet 10 to 15 serious minded and matured guys or ladies per event. And if you don’t have a “match” the other person (guy or girl) will never have your contacts and cannot “stalk you”. But when you do have a “match”, only then do they exchange your details so you guys can begin dating.

Apparently, the screening there is very serious. I hear there is a minimum age for guys and girls, so the people you will meet are definitely matured and looking for a relationship also. They just do not allow anyone to participate. I recommend you try it out, you just might get lucky! www.naijaspeeddating.com
cool
Re: Any Luck Finding Your Ideal Nigerian Man Online by geebengga: 6:15am On Jun 21, 2011
Hi, Can we talk geebengga@yahoo.com? Be in Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Man Is Holding A Hoe? Discuss. / Please Help Me! I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin!! / Bleu Film Act Of Love 6 || Latest Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.