Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,092 members, 7,899,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

The Best Moments Of Wizkid's Performance In Mil Concert Usa Tour (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Moments Of Wizkid's Performance In Mil Concert Usa Tour (video) (177 Views)

Portable Sprays Money In The Street After His Europe Tour (Video, Photos) / Busta Rhymes Goes Backstage To Praise Wizkid's Performance & Asks For A Feature / Lady Gushes Over Wizkid’s Performance In New York, He Replies Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Moments Of Wizkid's Performance In Mil Concert Usa Tour (video) by eviewzmedia: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
THE BEST OF WIZKID PERFORMANCE - MADE IN LAGOS CONCERT USA, MIL TOUR COMPILATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQXquqQoK4

Enjoy the best of Wizkid Made In Lagos Tour in the United States.This video contains priceless moments of Wizkid's impact in pushing Afrobeats to the World.
Re: The Best Moments Of Wizkid's Performance In Mil Concert Usa Tour (video) by FvckAllMods: 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
E dey touch my soul aswear

(1) (Reply)

Video:davido Reveal Things You Never Know About Him At His Live Performance / Funniest Moments Of Speed Darlington Part 4 / I Feel Very Bored and I'll Tell You Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.