Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,104 members, 7,946,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree (1776 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by EdobabaComedy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
1.they are mostly born btw April/May/July/Sept/October

2. they're short and Average in height

3. Their shoe size are always 39/40/41

4.they like to plait long hair n when they plaint their hair, their forehead always shine

5. They're mostly light skinned or a bit of black skinned that did transformation to be fair

6. They're always emotional but get angry
Easily especially with tall people

7. They've mouth,their tongue is their weapon, they're ready to rant and rave threatening to deal with you and ur ancestors but one atom of strength is not in them

8. they're always loving and caring,they may act tough and mean but believe me if you've a stubborn sister or girlfriend or wife, forget it because they can go out their way to please you

9. You always see them on earphones

10. They're talkative when around who they're free with.

So ladies, Do you agree with me??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by chatinent: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2021

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Blake755: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
The have small breast angry cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
They are Always invading threads on NL romance section and Bashing the OP! wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Badbunny: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blake755:
The have small breast angry cheesy

I swear this is the one ! ! cheesy grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Blake755: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Badbunny:

I swear this is the one ! ! cheesy grin grin grin
I swear bro those ones with small oranges dey dey behave like make I no talk am grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Badbunny: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Blake755:

I swear bro those ones with small oranges dey dey behave like make I no talk am grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by JAOS(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
they are those type of women that if they sit on your laps you will have the same feelling you get when a pressing iron is kept on your laps for two years

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by AdesewaAde(f): 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
E be like say Naa me you described up there o.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Babara1994(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Their data dey finish every 2 days.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by EdobabaComedy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
AdesewaAde:
E be like say Naa me you described up there o.
Lol
Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Mrscarter(f): 6:36am On Oct 24, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

1.they are mostly born btw April/May/July/Sept/October

2. they're short and Average in height

3. Their shoe size are always 39/40/41

4.they like to plait long hair n when they plaint their hair, their forehead always shine

5. They're mostly light skinned or a bit of black skinned that did transformation to be fair

6. They're always emotional but get angry
Easily especially with tall people

7. They've mouth,their tongue is their weapon, they're ready to rant and rave threatening to deal with you and ur ancestors but one atom of strength is not in them

8. they're always loving and caring,they may act tough and mean but believe me if you've a stubborn sister or girlfriend or wife, forget it because they can go out their way to please you

9. You always see them on earphones

10. They're talkative when around who they're free with.

So ladies, Do you agree with me??

Lol all of these apply to me except no4..well not so much no4. grin
Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by EdobabaComedy(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol all of these apply to me except no4..well not so much no4. grin

Lol una see say I no dey like. Una plenty
Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by dacblogger: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2021
I'm very tall.i was born in August nd I am very stubborn so you're wrong to an extent. grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Of Stubborn Girls. Do You Agree by Mrscarter(f): 4:14am On Oct 25, 2021
EdobabaComedy:

Lol una see say I no dey like. Una plenty

Yeah im shortish n small but chubby n im a moody handful but am loyal asf wen i love someone. Love n loyalty are d most important things in life and faith

(1) (Reply)

Top Reasons To Never Consider Dating A Short Woman. / How Can I Break Break Blood CONVENANT If You Know How Please Help / tmobile*verizon*at&t login needed for iphone carting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.