Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

SEO Content Writer Neded - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SEO Content Writer Neded (322 Views)

Need A Digital Marketing SEO Content Writer / SEO Content Writer Needed / Quality SEO Content Writer Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Content Writer Neded by Phantom042: 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
I need an SEO content writer for my niche blog. Please do not apply if u don't know seo and also cannot follow instructions. Also do not send me downloaded samples. This is a long term gig and if u do it right, u get the job and many more.

Kindly send me a message on telegram
/phantom042
Re: SEO Content Writer Neded by Ruke1989: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
You are arogant. You are the one that needs help here, stop acting bossy and throwing caution at potential employee. This is a job you cannot do for yourself,hence your advertising here.

If you really want someone to help you for whatever change your will compensate him with, try and be humble. I prefer you delete this post now and in a more humble tone repost it. Who knows, someone out there may have sympathy for you and accept to work for you whatever the compensation plan.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Closed.. / DON'T LET THE FAVORITE NURSE DIE Episode 1 to 4 (An Interesting Fight Thriller) / Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.