Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) (67063 Views)

Pastor Enenche Commissions Messiah Medical Centre In Jos / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Falling Off The 9th Floor Of His Apartment / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Joydan95:

Have you heard or the Abrahamic blessing/convenant That is what most of these pastors are enjoying. Most of these pastors are from lineage of pastors that has laboured for the gospel and they are reaping the labour of their fore fathers . So if pastor Paul Enenche decide to go to Trump tower to bathe , e no concern you.
Wealth from labour of the gospel are supposed to be righteous congregations living kingdom lifestyle and going to heaven. It seems to you, the fruit of the labour of the gospel is money and material things.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
IGpro1:
effect of poverty.
You are getting it all wrong. Those who show off material things as evidence of their wealth are the ones suffering from the effects of poverty.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by HiAchiever: 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.

What's the colour of your frustration?
SMH
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by HiAchiever: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
Babinski:

Why do people have to lie and defend the indefensible? The purpose of posting these Trump Tower pictures is more for showmanship than to impress upon us that he is doing God's work.

It is the kind of pictures you see black rappers, boxers and sportsmen from less priviledged backgrounds post to show their levels have changed. It is a common black mentality to show I sufffered but I am now enjoying. It has nothing to do with gospel and the work of God.

The wife tries to label it as evidence of a man of purpose and vision. Purpose and vision to be a wealthy man or to win souls for Christ?

When you see suposed Men of God that primarily use their social media accounts to post evidence of personal affluence no different from Hushpuppy instead of propagating the gospel, you can see clearly what they hold dearly to their heart! It is from the abudance of the heart that the mouth speaketh.

What's the colour of your frustration again? How much of the propagation of the gospel have you done. Rather than rant and say what's not true and you're not sure of why not focus on your own "vision and purpose"?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by derecho(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
I no longer give tithe in the church because my G.O is one of the richest pastors in the world, I simply give my tithe and care to the old and abandoned because that's where my passion is and I derive great joy doing that and I believe its better than given it out in the church where you can't account for what your tithe is been used for but my mom thinks I'm backsliding lol
There is a difference between alms, tithes and offering.
If your believe in tithes, then do what the Bible says.

Secondly, we obey God's word because we love God not because our G.O is poor or doing well.
If God's word isn't clear to you, spend time on it prayerfully.
Christians aren't sentimental folks, they understand God's mind and are led by God's Spirit.
Finally, tithes aren't meant to be taken to old people. Paying tithes doesn't mean you won't cater for others.
It's okay if you don't want to pay tithe but make sure your life is right with God.
Mind you Jesus wasn't against tithes but He said there are weightier matters
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by naija1stnigar(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are these men truly men of God?They are so materialistic,flashy and wealth conscious.I wonder if this is what Christ lived for.Humans should reach out to God directly and not through any medium(men of God) because there's no barrier between God and anyone and He needs no medium to seek him.Be wise.
our people are so daft and given to the pursuits of outward success that they have no time for God, they will rather choose to get God's attention when they are in need and when they realize they can't sacrifice thier time they will turn to pastors and many to false prophets for help.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Austema(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jochabed:
Lol.. if them invite you Yankee, you no go show? And so because Jesus went through tiny roads and climed boat's, we all should be climbing boat's or probably use donkeys as automobiles to work everyday na, then that will prove to you that we are " true" Christians Abi? His host decided to lodge him in the Trump Towers, how is that an error? Don't you pray to have the good life ( that's if you don't have it already) to take care of yourself and your family. Why then should another man suffer, cause he is serving God.

Your replies the give me joy.

God bless you greatly

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2021
Why are you so bitter?! Leave them alone. If you can't deal with their lifestyle, don't go to their churches and don't pay offering or tithe. I don't! And I've never beefed them

Iyaebe:
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 10:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
He's an exception
Double standard abii...continue..

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Osanoghodua1: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

How many lives have you touch? Who you help?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Prolific007(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:

The kingdom of God has never been poor, scriptural examples like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, King David, Solomon, Daniel etc.
So stop the hate and get a life by thinking possibilities
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Prolific007(m): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
athaboi:
on top 20th floor of Trump's tower?? My dear relax... Jesus went through the tiny road and climbed boat to meet the interior villages who hasn't heard about him. What's he looking for in America? Has he finished zamfara state? And other local places where the gospel is needed?

It is not every where one is supposed to go preach the gospel mind you even Jesus Christ told his disciples not to go to some areas that he(Jesus) has cursed, just like today one going to preach in Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan....it is but a fruitless and risky journey
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 10:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Prolific007:

The kingdom of God has never been poor, scriptural examples like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, King David, Solomon, Daniel etc.
So stop the hate and get a life by thinking possibilities
People are not saying pastors should be poor. They are saying pastors should not show off material things. I am speaking generally here and not necessarily about Paul Eneche.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Prolific007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Another best from Benue that God is using. Everyone in Benue is blessed, God has blessed us. We're a bunch of talents group in one place.

It is a good thing you recognized and love excellence but what I can decipher is the fact that you keep defending failure and evil from your darling president. Or are you a two face sycophant?
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by Basicend: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
kingolovich:

Gods business actually, and there's nothing wrong with that, Jesus Christ himself said He is about His Father's 'business'.

You guys should learn to look at things from the light of Gods word. If a man pray to God for good things how much more those who are His servants.

Most of those guys are failures so that pour their pains on successful pastors and people.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by GeneralDae: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Basicend:

Most of those guys are failures so that pour their pains on successful pastors and people.
Same way most of you guys defended Hushpuppi then when he was showing off. I'm not comparing the pastor to Hushpuppi. I'm just baffled at the Nigerian mentality concerning wealth and success. It's a skewed mentality, that's why people would rather show off houses, cars, Gucci, as a sign of living the life.

It's thesame reason why our people worship money and commit all sorts of crime abroad to get quick money. It is seen in how black entertainers and sportsmen show their wealth as well. Probably it's the black man's mentality of what success is.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by blacknoir: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
True talk one of the reasons y I don't attend big churches don't get me wrong some of them have good followers at the church but their leaders are as u say what even annoys me must is that they are above correction
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by martinslaura: 12:46am On Oct 25, 2021
athaboi:
Working or pressing his phone? What is his work exactly? As in director of a company or what?? Instead of her to say he's posing for pictures she's there saying he's working.

No be only working na photo section
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by OLULAW: 2:12am On Oct 25, 2021
When the next generations of Nigerians, and in deed of Africa come to read the history of the current generation, how they abandoned reason for faith, how they approached pastors for healing rather than seek medical attention, how they built churches instead of factories and research laboratories, how the sheeple emptied their pockets into the bags of pastors, enriching them in the process, how they were collecting pastoral books based on folklore and mythologies rather than furnish libraries with books that will underpin medical, scientific and technological advances, how they sponsored wayward men and women to perform pilgrimages in Makkah and Jerusalem rather than sponsored future minds to undertake continuous professional development training in MIT, Oxford, Cambridge, etc., only then will the future generations lament "our fathers were the ones who ate the sour grapes, but the children's teeth were set on edge."
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by bezimo(m): 3:06am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:

What is flashy about that pic?
Who are you to validate if Pst Paul Enenche is A man of God or not? A nonentithy like you is to infinitesimally small and inconsequential to talk chaff against Pst Paul.

Nonsense folks like you would probably be blind, deaf and dumb to videos and pictures of Pst Paul and his wife distributing food to the less priviledge and widows, providing scholarships to young people,constructing roads but as he is in a hotel in Trump towers for a 2 day ministerial assignment in Chicago, you now have the temerity to yarn nonsense.

No wonder people like you and your type are always at the back and often poverty decorated and permanently frustrated and saturated with consistent schedule of destiny failure.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by bezimo(m): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2021
Jochabed:
What kind of question is this? He was invited to the US for a program, his host lodged him in the Trump Towers, what under the heavens is wrong with that? If you as an individual strive to have a better life so as to have the good things of life, what's wrong with pastor's having the good things of life? Mind you Jesus Christ our savior said and I qoute " I became poor so that you might be rich" Stop all this unnecessary sentiment.

Are you minding these possesed reprobate pastor/church hating nonentities useless possessed pharisee devils here. Do you expect anything better to come out from their cursed mouth..is like Satan saying Jesus is Lord, it's impossicant nah!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by obstead200(m): 3:58am On Oct 25, 2021
EvenBlogger:
Dr. Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre and his wife. Dr. Becky Enenche are currently in Chicago, United States.

The clerics are in states for a programme by Church of Fire International/

They have been there for three days now.

Sharing a picture of the cleric on Instagram, his wife described him as a man of vision, purpose and focus.

She wrote, "Working from the 20th floor of Trump towers and hotels Chicago. A man of vision and purpose and focus."

Source: https://www.churchloaded.com/about/dr-paul-enenche-pictured-working-from-20th-floor-of-trump-towers-in-chicago/
Nonsense!!!!!
If u see the way I hate all these vain pastors.........
Imagine the stupid woman telling us about vision and mission, when in reality she is simply flaunting the fact that they can afford a suite in trump towers and hotels.

Am so angry at this fuckery
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 5:05am On Oct 25, 2021
genkins:

U think he meant earthly riches? Ur head needs to be examined

No! grin because Jesus was made poor in heaven not on Earth grin Ewu.

Be poor!
Remain poor!!
Die poor!!!

Even Jesus rode on dunky
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by osnear: 5:24am On Oct 25, 2021
New York
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by genkins(m): 5:52am On Oct 25, 2021
victorazy:

No! grin because Jesus was made poor in heaven not on Earth grin Ewu.

Be poor!
Remain poor!!
Die poor!!!

Even Jesus rode on dunky

Block head. Jesus rode a Donkey once and it was borrowed.
Heavenly riches my friend.. Not earthly riches.. How many of christ disciples were rich? None.. Your pastor is a dunce, his members are blockhead.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by ikorodureporta: 6:01am On Oct 25, 2021
Vanity
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by victorazy(m): 6:38am On Oct 25, 2021
genkins:

Block head. Jesus rode a Donkey once and it was borrowed.
Heavenly riches my friend.. Not earthly riches.. How many of christ disciples were rich? None.. Your pastor is a dunce, his members are blockhead.

Go and read Psalm 21

My father is the creator of the whole universe, the earth and all therein. Psalm 46...

How can my father be this rich and I will be poor?

Truly your brain is blocked or your a Muslim iidiot.
Akwoya!
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by jayrock(m): 6:51am On Oct 25, 2021
athaboi:
Working or pressing his phone? What is his work exactly? As in director of a company or what?? Instead of her to say he's posing for pictures she's there saying he's working.

She is right, what tools do yahoo boys use in their work? Dude got many clients online to attend to.
Re: Dr. Paul Enenche Working From 20th Floor Of Trump Towers (Pictures) by emmyileri(m): 7:16am On Oct 25, 2021
KJV:No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 2 Timothy 2:4

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"FMC Owerri Doctors Refused To Treat Madonna University Student Shot Last Night" / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos / 108 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 981, 197 Discharged, 31 Deaths

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.