Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

How I Met A REAL Missionary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Met A REAL Missionary (122 Views)

Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / Pa S.G. Elton - A Missionary & A Legend In Nigeria's Pentecostal Revival / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met A REAL Missionary by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 24, 2021
Greetings. Thanks for checking in

Have you ever met a full-time missionary in real life?

I met one the other day on a trip, and that meeting has changed a LOT about how I see the world and the Gospel.

Believe it or not, there are people out there who are doing the mission work of spreading the Gospel and planting new churches - full time.

With no salary

With family and kids

With no mammoth crowds to raise offerings from

Speaking of crowds, if you go by the amount of flashy posters on crusades and programmes, you may be under the impression that by now EVERYONE has heard the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Please don't let the flashy posters fool you

There are MANY people here in Nigeria who are yet to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I've been praying about this ever since I met this young man (who, by the way, is not even from Nigeria. He is from Liberia)

What does this all mean to you?

I'm starting a new private WhatsApp group where business professionals can pray together and support missionaries with the resources we have (time, skill, advice, contacts, unwanted items, etc)

Before we go on, note that this is not really your average "church" WhatsApp group where we pray for "miracles" and "breakthrough". This group is not for spamming with "miracle prayer points" and other "wonders"

This is inter-denominational, not tied any specific church. And it's only for business professionals, both male and female. You must have a skill/service you already provide.

Please prayerfully consider if this is something you are called to be a part of. Or you can share with any missions-minded friend you have.

We are just starting out today so whatever you decide, please pray along with us for GOD's growth and direction.

To join us, please click the link below

Join Us at Pros for Missions Today

Thank you and GOD bless you

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Negative Thoughts - Video / The All-embracing Love Of God. / Victory Over Temptations II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.