Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,284 members, 7,950,487 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:11 PM

Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana (1090 Views)

Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Don’t Give Your Heart To Owerri Man: Naeto C’s Wife Teases, Turns To His PA / Falz Replies Fans That Said He Is Not 27 Years Old (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Hackportal(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2021
It has become common practice for fans of Big Brother Naija reality stars to spoil their faves with Cash Gifts, cars and sometimes  apartments.

These fans usually go extreme lengths to show love to their faves and sometimes while it is a beautiful thing to see, it may also lead to boosting the reality star’s bragging right of who’s got the most fanbase.

However in an unexpected twist, BBNaija ‘shine ya eyes’ housemate, Maria, has said she doesn’t need money from fans.

She made this known when her fans in Ghana presented her with Cedis on her visit to the country.

In her words ;

I’m not doing this with you guys, Keep your money, do not give me your money.

See video below ;
https://loadedpulse.com/keep-your-money-dont-give-me-maria-tells-fans-that-came-with-gifts-in-ghana-video/

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 24, 2021
That's a good one from Maria
Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Mariangeles(f): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
I think it is rude to turn down gifts no matter what your reasons are. Especially when they come from those who appreciate you for just being you and nothing more.
It gives you off as being haughty.

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Anngal(f): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello guys Am Ann Maurice by name please who can link me with companies that buy soyabean in larger quantities I can supply in bags and tons 07050670129
Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by lilvicky68(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2021
They should have brought dollars..

Let's see whether she will reject..

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Freestainworld(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2021
Angel will gladly take it, she's a runs girl

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Kriss216: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2021
Serves them right. Foolish and senseless fans!

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Hackportal(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2021
Freestainworld:
Angel will gladly take it, she's a runs girl

grin angry angry
Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by We4all: 10:37am On Oct 24, 2021
Next time, they should give her dollars and not cedis.
Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Kriss216: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2021
We4all:
Next time, they should give her dollars and not cedis.
Naira says Hi cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by lkillbrokehoes: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Serves them right. Foolish and senseless fans!
Very foolish fans, instead of them to donate that money to the needy, they are giving it to someone that don't need it.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Money. Don’t Give Me” – Maria Tells Fans That Came With Gifts In Ghana by Kriss216: 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Very foolish fans, instead of them to donate that money to the needy, they are giving it to someone that don't need it.
Mostly Nigerian girls...what do you expect?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad Finally Speaks From The Hospital After Being Brutalized By Naira Marley / Portable Welcomes Child With 4th Baby Mama, Ashabi Simple ( Pic ) / Chelsea Fans, What Can U Say About The Latest Defeat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.