Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (62478 Views)

Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Zubby Michael Storms Rachael Okonkwo's Mother's Burial, Sprays Bundles Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Nweike190(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Send me your number

quote author=Pricezz post=107022382] at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design [/quote]
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Ecoscience: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Maria is rich,she just went into bbn to pass time

Smiles, she's rich because she's showing off, this is completely off point for me, my own is not to show off, my own is that you don't have to be rich to eradicate bedbugs in your house lolz. Don't hide the fact that you are battling with Bedbug or worry about bedbugs when we have a DO-IT-YOURSELF proven solution for you.

Pestman Bedbug killer is the highly effective product that eradicates bedbugs out your house, school, hostel, hotel, hospital etc with 100% guarantee. It's the most trusted product by Pest control professionals in Nigeria, it's ordourless, none toxic, 100% safe and super effective with litany of positive feedbacks as proof. It serves to control and even to protect you from getting infested with bedbug for one full year after application.

Are you in a hostel or boarding school, or are you in a hospital taking care of someone or are you always traveling or you sit or sleep on public beds or hotels or you are already having a light or heavy Bedbug infestation or you've tried many toxic chemicals without solution, worry no more.

Order while stock lasts, once you see results, tell others, help us to save people from the nightmare sleeplessness.

You would be happy you made the right decision to buy this to ensure total bedbug extermination.

Purchase on our Google page below: https://posts.gle/QGTPZF

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Druss(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sometimes I feel pity for this generation. Some are looking for role models in the wrong place.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Ecoscience: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kalubolt:
All this flaunting is to what end if I may ask

Its for cheap attention, those who are rich don't show off, facebook owner, Twitter owner, Dangote them and popular celebrities hasn't show off dollars, na wretchedness.

My own is not to show off, but to solve people's bedbugs problem permanently.

Why worry about bedbugs and the resultant nightmares it comes with when we have a DO-IT-YOURSELF proven solution for you. Don't pay over the top for fumigation when you can simply get Do-it-yourself solution that can ensure total extermination.

[b]Pestman Bedbug killer [/b]is a highly effective product that eradicates bedbugs out your house, schools, hostel, hotel, hospital etc with 100% guarantee. It's the most trusted product by major professionals fumigators in Nigeria, it's ordourless, none toxic, 100% safe and super effective with litany of positive feedbacks as proof. It serves to control and even to protect you from getting infested with bedbug for one full year after application.

Are you in a hostel or boarding school, or are you in a hospital taking care of someone or are you always traveling or you sit or sleep on public beds or hotels or you are already having a light or heavy Bedbug infestation or you've tried many toxic chemicals without solution, worry no more.

Order while stock lasts, once you see results, tell others, help us to save people from the nightmare of sleeplessness.

You would be happy you made the right decision to buy this to ensure total bedbug extermination.

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Ecoscience: 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
I hope the owner of the cash gives her $1K after the show.

You mean die ooo, what's the title of the show, is her character in the show worth the 1k lolz.

My own be say if you get person whey know person who's battling with Bedbug infestation, kukuma tell the person not to waste his money experimenting different toxic chemicals repeatedly, as we have a trusted and proven solution that is super effective and safe for total extermination of Bedbugs and eggs in one application, not several application, just once and the nightmare is over.

Why worry about bedbugs and the resultant nightmares it comes with when we have a DO-IT-YOURSELF proven solution for you. Don't pay over the top for fumigation when you can simply get Do-it-yourself solution that can ensure total extermination.

[b]Pestman Bedbug killer [/b]is a highly effective product that eradicates bedbugs out your house, schools, hostel, hotel, hospital etc with 100% guarantee. It's the most trusted product by major professionals fumigators in Nigeria, it's ordourless, none toxic, 100% safe and super effective with litany of positive feedbacks as proof. It serves to control and even to protect you from getting infested with bedbug for one full year after application.

Order while stock lasts, once you see results, tell others, help us to save people from the nightmare of sleeplessness.

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by mamawa123: 12:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Maria is rich,she just went into bbn to pass time

Rich from what? Nigeria politicians are big spenders
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 1:44am On Oct 25, 2021
morikee:
That's $500k i don't believe it.

She is just posing with the Cash to deceive her followers

That Cash belong to an Exchanger

$50K. One bundle is 10k if they are all $100 notes.

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by oneguy7: 2:24am On Oct 25, 2021
jumpshot:
The pattern continues. The hard working women keep flaunting fast wealth on social media while the hard working men keep struggling to buy ordinary Camry to driv around Lagos.

If you're a man and you're still struggling to eat and taking insults from women better use this time to hustle.

DM me if you need update that will help your life. Can u pls drop ur number. Dis mine 08136286975

Modified: Please hold $100 BTC or N58k on hand before you WhatsApp me. Please.
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by jumpshot: 3:20am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=oneguy7 post=107036060][/quote]
My numberdey my signature bro
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2021
nedekid:

Check out yesterdays post about cbn financing graduates of 7 years and below with up to 5m.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2021
Big girl cool cool

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by maldino: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2021
What's her work now?
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by yungchop: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
greggng:
I know maria family personally . Thry don't make noise . They swim in money ...but how she managed to humble herself despite her family wealth makes me happy with her. She is very hard working ...I love the fact that She is not with pere . I suspected pere would 've made a video o Maria to blackmail her..

Who cares if you know Buhari? Nobody gives one sh1t about you here... Bastaaaaard
Re: Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) by Parrot69: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2021
morikee:
That's $500k i don't believe it.

She is just posing with the Cash to deceive her followers

That Cash belong to an Exchanger
$10,000 in 5 places is $50,000K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Advises Segun Arinze’s Daughter, Renny — Here’s What He Said! / Davido Partying With His New Girlfriend On Valentine (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.